TV: Live Streaming - Sling TV, Playstation Vue, DirecTV Now, YouTube TV, Hulu?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's still cheaper than Cable for me and I don't have to play the game with contracts, ect. I can cancel anytime. Depending on what happens with Football season they may get the boot sooner than later. I think with the ability with YT to share with several people you could lower the cost.
Yeah, it's definitely still a better deal, and I'm never going back to a place with a contract, I just anticipate more price hikes in the future because I doubt these services are really that profitable at the moment, if they are even profitable.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
That Google account sharing does sound nice, but in my experience with ATT TV Now, your account gives you access to most of the streaming apps for which channels you are already getting. So my brother in law could access Fox Sports, NBC Sports and HBO, via their individual aps, and that would not affect our house which had a limit of 2 streams directly in the ATT TV ap.

You can also download all the same aps if you have a sub to Youtube. I get HBO Max for free for being an ATT cell customer, also get WatchTV for free which is a limited number of channels. I used to have ATTNow and they jacked the price so I switched and honestly I feel YTTV works better. So all the channels you get on YTTV, you can download and access the additional on-demand content available via their apps. Examples, TLC, AMC, Discovery, NBC Sports and so on.

The only real advantage I had with ATT is they don't ding you for data use when watching their ap, I have unlimited but they do throttle you at some point. Also, for your Bro on YTTV you could give him his own account so no need to do the ap thing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3