GDT: LIV | "SkidRowBro" | Oilers vs. Canes | 2.3.17 | 5:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
That second line of Hopkins, Eberle and Lucic is atrocious, Hopkins is hot garbage, just a terrible offensive player. No skill whatsoever. Simple skates up and down the ice to show he's trying. His sense of creativity is cringeworthy. Throw in Eberle who has forgotten how to shoot a puck and you have the result these guys have put up. At least Eberle tries to deke and stickhandle and show some creativity. Hopkins just makes me shake my head. The guy is absolutely trash at creating any offense. Can't win a faceoff, can't do nothing. Ugh
Where's that button again?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
That second line of Hopkins, Eberle and Lucic is atrocious, Hopkins is hot garbage, just a terrible offensive player. No skill whatsoever. Simple skates up and down the ice to show he's trying. His sense of creativity is cringeworthy. Throw in Eberle who has forgotten how to shoot a puck and you have the result these guys have put up. At least Eberle tries to deke and stickhandle and show some creativity. Hopkins just makes me shake my head. The guy is absolutely trash at creating any offense. Can't win a faceoff, can't do nothing. Ugh

Eberle's problem is that he's scared ****less to go inside to the tough areas to get scoring chances and would rather fire it from the outside. Ray Ferraro called him out on this earlier in the year.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Eberle's problem is that he's scared ****less to go inside to the tough areas to get scoring chances and would rather fire it from the outside. Ray Ferraro called him out on this earlier in the year.

The last time Eberle went in the tough areas, he got cranked hard by a kings player. Hasn't gone there since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad