List of Organizational Positives for this Season

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
●We haven't traded OEL.
●Fisher, Dvorak, Keller are not busts.
●The 202 will be done for the end of next season cutting my drive down by 20 mins.
●We might get to pick a cool prospect at the draft this year.
●I had chicken wings for dinner.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
●We haven't traded OEL.
●Fisher, Dvorak, Keller are not busts.
The 202 will be done for the end of next season cutting my drive down by 20 mins.
●We might get to pick a cool prospect at the draft this year.
●I had chicken wings for dinner.

Is this the stretch of 202 that goes from San Tan 202 through Phoenix?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Well, through Ahwatukee-foothills, Laveen, etc., "around the South side of South mountain", but yes. And it probably won't be done until the 2019 season starts...if it still matters by then...which if it doesn't will be the Ultimate Most Coyote Thing Ever. And the last.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

construction-area-map-jan-18.jpg

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Keller looked magnificent up until the 5th Eastern road trip
Chychrun is much better than I had thought his draft year
Perlini and Fischer are legitimate snipers
Raanta when health looks capable of being a 1G
Stromes play in the A
Reemergence of Merkley as a prospect
Our AHL franchise may actually make playoffs and become a legitimate developmental system

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Keller looked magnificent up until the 5th Eastern road trip
Chychrun is much better than I had thought his draft year
Perlini and Fischer are legitimate snipers
Raanta when health looks capable of being a 1G
Stromes play in the A
Reemergence of Merkley as a prospect
Our AHL franchise may actually make playoffs and become a legitimate developmental system

While it is difficult to see positives when the season has been a gong show, I agree wholeheartedly with this. :clap:

Having success in the A is a very good thing.

There are some very good, young players to build around.

The team is bound to have some not bad luck one of these drafts so there is still hope of landing Dahlin.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
While it is difficult to see positives when the season has been a gong show, I agree wholeheartedly with this. :clap:

Having success in the A is a very good thing.

There are some very good, young players to build around.

The team is bound to have some not bad luck one of these drafts so there is still hope of landing Dahlin.

Well lets not get too carried away ..

Good news we still have our young guns .. like the Killer D- er
We only lost one of our young players..
Laurent Dauphin is "In the Houuuse"

As mentioned above your weather is good so we will likely attract a ton of free agents next year.

The most important thing is , it can only get better.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Well, through Ahwatukee-foothills, Laveen, etc., "around the South side of South mountain", but yes. And it probably won't be done until the 2019 season starts...if it still matters by then...which if it doesn't will be the Ultimate Most Coyote Thing Ever. And the last.
Don't ruin this dream for me man! I have such high hopes that one day, I can have a leisurely drive to and from games :(:(:(.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

I live on Higley and Ray, so the San Tan 202 & Higley Rd is about 1/2mi from my house. I can't tell if that would actually be faster than just driving up Higley to the 60W and going that way. I'm just really far from Glendale any way you slice it. Which is great for me but not so much when it comes to going to Coyotes games.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Don't ruin this dream for me man! I have such high hopes that one day, I can have a leisurely drive to and from games :(:(:(.

Oh, yeah, I feel ya. I lived off of Desert Foothills Pkwy in the late 90s when they played downtown, and used to dream how wonderful it would be (well, if not aesthetically) if they put a highway right up where the Telegraph Pass trail is now.

Coyotes2000

Jun 25, 2007
AZ
I live on Higley and Ray, so the San Tan 202 & Higley Rd is about 1/2mi from my house. I can't tell if that would actually be faster than just driving up Higley to the 60W and going that way. I'm just really far from Glendale any way you slice it. Which is great for me but not so much when it comes to going to Coyotes games.
Ditto, i'm right there also.

East side or bust

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
A lot of us hate the east side as much as you guys hate the west side. I avoid the east valley like the plague. Stopped going to ASU games years ago. I can't remember the last time I was in Scottsdale either.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
A lot of us hate the east side as much as you guys hate the west side. I avoid the east valley like the plague. Stopped going to ASU games years ago. I can't remember the last time I was in Scottsdale either.

That's actually a very true statement that I've never understood. Outside of distance is there some rivalry that I've been kept away from for 30 years?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That's actually a very true statement that I've never understood. Outside of distance is there some rivalry that I've been kept away from for 30 years?
Just speaking for myself I don't hate the East Side but there is nothing over there that I need so I stay on the West Side and avoid all of the traffic and people that crowd the East Side. Not to mention I also get to avoid paying the Scottsdale surcharge for many things especially golf.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Scottsdale it's the traffic and the signs. The way their city laws are you can't see signs to find anything. It's annoying as hell. East valley is just far from me and everything seems so much more spread out. ASU football games used to be great years ago as you could part in huge lots right near the stadium. Parking and traffic is now horrible. Plus all the crying about the Yotes arena over the years and trashing the west side of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad