Trois-Rivières Lions Lions lose 6-3

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I wonder did Eric Bélanger have any experience in coaching before?

He's been coaching for the past 7 years. The last 5 years, he was coaching Midget AAA.

I was surprise to see Poulin start. I would be more confident with Desrosiers.

I don't know why you're surprised. I would have been surprised if he didn't start tonight. He's the goalie under contract with the organization. He's also got the more experience.

They're playing again tomorrow. So we should expect Desrosiers to get that game.

MaynardJames

Jul 6, 2007
Quebec
I don't know why you're surprised. I would have been surprised if he didn't start tonight. He's the goalie under contract with the organization. He's also got the more experience.

They're playing again tomorrow. So we should expect Desrosiers to get that game.

He was so bad in the camp here haha. But you are right. I have a feeling Desrosiers will do better.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
He was so bad in the camp here haha. But you are right. I have a feeling Desrosiers will do better.

I don't know enough about Desrosiers. I honestly don't even know much about Poulin either, for that matter. But I wouldn't look at how Poulin did at the Habs camp because this is two levels below the NHL.

Reactions: MaynardJames

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nellis with 3R's first ever fight. Nothing to write home about.

Also, I hate Nellis only because I always think the commentators are saying Hillis all the time. :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Real good 2nd period for 3R, who made it 4-2. And almost made it 4-3 if Cormier didn't make an amazing save on D'Aoust.

Hopefully the Lions come back in the 3rd with momentum and complete the comeback.

Goals:
1 - Alexis D'Aoust assisted by Mathieu Brodeur
2 - Shawn St-Amant assisted by Arsen Khisamutdinov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad