Linus Omark contract bought out, signs in Sweden

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
And what point am I ignoring? Feel free to enlightening me.

Is there a site that lists Omark linemates each game?

I think they are questioning if the averages are skewed because of the final few games, and if his first 10 games Omark played so few minutes that they wouldn't impact the averages.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Is there a site that lists Omark linemates each game?

I think they are questioning if the averages are skewed because of the final few games, and if his first 10 games Omark played so few minutes that they wouldn't impact the averages.

If you look at his time on ice numbers (http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8474059&season=20132014&view=log), even discounting the fact that that's total TOI and not just even strength, there's only so much his last 2 or 3 games could have skewed those numbers (and 5/6s of his total ice time with Buffalo was at even strength)

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
He has officially signed with Luleå.

http://www.luleahockey.se/artikel/48783/

Linus Omark, forward
- It feels great that I now had the chance to come home to Norrbotten again to play in front of family, friends and anyone else who is in Luleå Hockey and as an added spice to belong to the same team as my cousin "Hento".

- My hopes with this option is of course to win national championships with Luleå Hockey - but I also know that it is not an easy task and the journey there will be long.

- It's been really fun to see how so many people have become involved and have shown that they really wanted me to play for Lulea Hockey again. So please continue with it by filling the "Coop" over the rest of the season so we can get a lovely finish together!

Good for him.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Not that it's really important, but do we get to keep our sixth round pick?

Yes.
A sixth round draft pick isn't worth a whole lot, but it could be (used to select our goalie of the future)!

I'm sure Tim Murray wasn't interested in giving up any draft pick for a rental in a rebuild year.

MissingNo

Aug 29, 2012
Luleå
Welcome home! :wave:
207ahw4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad