Euro Hockey Tour: Linus Klasen - rare shootout goal!

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
You get used to it pretty quick.

Also, there's not like 3 commercials every period of play over here. I think it's only one commercial (power-break) that last ~1 min.

And the Powerplays and penalty arent brought to the viewers by some beer company here either :laugh:

Nov 1, 2011
Awesome goal, but was a littler distracted by all the logos on the ice. I'll never get why that caught on over there. I get that they probably get some nice ad revenue from it, but it just looks tacky. Same with throwing on a bunch of logos on their jerseys and helmet, just looks bad. Same as Nascar, just don't get it.

I'd take that over commercial timeouts if that was an option though. Artificially stopping the game so that commercials can be shown is much worse than plastering the ice and jerseys with stuff (not saying they don't have commercial breaks in Europe).

Love the goal, kept the puck moving forward, got the goalie to bite on the fake shot...great stuff.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Yeah that ice was had too much ads, distracting. I hate ugly and too noticeable ads. Discrete ones I can live with. Ads along the boards doesn't distract either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad