Euro Hockey Tour: Linus Klasen - rare shootout goal!

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Nice goal!!
Think i remember a similar goal was scored in KHL some seasons ago.

Edit found it:

Last edited:

AndreasE

Dec 21, 2013
It sure was an amazing shootout goal. Probably one of the best I have seen in a long time. We also have a guy called Linus Omark who made a pretty sweet penalty shot back in 2009.
See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwI8o1d0cTE

Btw. Thanks for using my video. I appreciate that alot!

Green Blob*

Holy....

Ok that I can honestly say I think might be the best of all time in the shootout.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
via: HWC

829023486.gif

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Awesome goal, but was a littler distracted by all the logos on the ice. I'll never get why that caught on over there. I get that they probably get some nice ad revenue from it, but it just looks tacky. Same with throwing on a bunch of logos on their jerseys and helmet, just looks bad. Same as Nascar, just don't get it.

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
Awesome goal, but was a littler distracted by all the logos on the ice. I'll never get why that caught on over there. I get that they probably get some nice ad revenue from it, but it just looks tacky. Same with throwing on a bunch of logos on their jerseys and helmet, just looks bad. Same as Nascar, just don't get it.

There would be no pro hockey as it is now in Europe without those ads. European countries do not have the same amount of viewers and because of that the TV rights aren't as big source of revenue, also ticket sales are not nearly as big.

We don't like them, but we're used to them.

Why Nascar has all those ads, don't know. They should be OK even without.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009

You get used to it pretty quick.

Also, there's not like 3 commercials every period of play over here. I think it's only one commercial (power-break) that last ~1 min.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad