54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
just blew my speakers, thanks.....lol
FrigidViciousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Maroon, Chaisson, Kassian all plugger players that suddenly look great with mcdavid, not to mention guys like ty friggin rattie.

Never overpay or over term these guys.

The same people fine with this will also be fine when we can't improve our team this off season due to cap problems, the same cap problems, holland was going to clear up this year.

But it s all good, Griffin Reinhart will get good soon enough.

How is any of this even remotely relevant?

Kassian was suspended for an inexcusable act. How much sense does it make to just reward him for his stupidity and put him with McDavid right off the hop?

That aside lines change as the season rolls along...that really couldnt be more obvious based on how the season has gone so far.
Maybe you should think things through a little before being so critical and wrongly painting a bunch of posters with such a wide brush.

Last edited:

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
It’s almost like these lines aren’t set in stone.

LOL...yeah...almost. :D

Its so predictable to see these posters lay in the weeds and then just jump all over something they interpret to be negative.
The negativity isnt likely to change but at least just put a little bit of thought into a post. :nod:

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
It's a whole different team in this way, I think it looks pretty damn good to be honest. I don't think it is necessary with 3 speed players on that top line though. McD and Ennis will give room for Neal. Also vice versa, when Neal is on he is a really good forechecker.

The team is still fragile imo, old habits die hard and they are still learning to play a responsible system, but we are looking miles better than we have in while (including 16/17). If everyone is healthy I don't really fear any team in the league.

I tend to agree but I wouldnt rule out playing AA on the first line once he finds his way with this team.

As for the fragility...I disagree. There have been multiple examples of games this season where last years team would have packed it in. This team is mentally tougher...I havent seen much if any quit on this years version.

Reactions: LaGu and Oilhawks

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Typical .... Jeff ONeil is just bashing the Oilers left right and Center on “Molson Thats Hockey.”

What a clown.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Typical .... Jeff ONeil is just bashing the Oilers left right and Center on “Molson Thats Hockey.”

What a clown.

Lol he looked like he was physically ill when he was forced to say some positive things about the team.

Like all he was able to say about Nuge having 33 pts in 24 games was "Good on him".

Dude just straight up hates the Oil.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004

What a clown.

Actually he really didnt say anything controversial at all.
He praised Draisaitl and RNH.

All he did was ask a question...can the Oilers D and goaltending hold up in the playoffs...valid question IMO.
Considering who it was....that was about as complimentary as ONeil has been in recent memory.

He usually comes across like a dick...but he didnt in that segment....although it did look painful for him. :nod:

Reactions: StupidGenius

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
Just watched that clip from That's Hockey, and I'm not sure how you watch that and immediately feel victimized.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
People were saying they had too much of Melissa so I'm not going to contribute to Melissa fatigue.
In that case with respect to the “Best Player in The World right now” you could have went with the Hulkster ripping his tee off or something instead of that sweet awakening Melissa gif......

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In that case with respect to the “Best Player in The World right now” you could have went with the Hulkster ripping his tee off or something instead of that sweet awakening Melissa gif......

I may not post Melissa GDTs for a bit but that doesn't mean I'll stop with the random Melissa gifs in posts. I think there's still an appetite for those here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad