ErikNorrisson

Mar 22, 2012
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Condra
Greening-Smith-Neil
Kassian

Oct 10, 2010
I don't care, just play Kassian over Greening or Condra.

He gets like 4-5 minutes a game, which is huge for us meaning top players actually play more.

Having said that the only change is going to be Mac in for Matt,IMO :(

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Condra is such an offensive black hole. I really wish they would keep him away from Hoff and Mika.

Mika and Hoff have speed to burn, call up Stone and roll three scoring lines.

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
Condra is such an offensive black hole. I really wish they would keep him away from Hoff and Mika.

Mika and Hoff have speed to burn, call up Stone and roll three scoring lines.

Condra is great on the PK, would hurt to have him out of the lineup. I really think Neil should be the odd man out, but MacLean loves his vets.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Stone
Greening-Smith-Neil/Condra
Kassian

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Condra is great on the PK, would hurt to have him out of the lineup. I really think Neil should be the odd man out, but MacLean loves his vets.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Stone
Kassian

I don't trust that kid line...stick stone up with spezza and michalek down with zib.. or hoff with turris and mac with zib and stone

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
I don't trust that kid line...stick stone up with spezza and michalek down with zib.. or hoff with turris and mac with zib and stone

I don't trust any line without MacArthur defensively. Just always liked the idea of a kid line. They may make mistakes, but the combination of youth and energy might spark the vets to play with more energy.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
throughout the season macarthur has seemed like sparkplug to get a line going, since we have 2 lines doing well i say this is what we should have in terms of lines

michalek-spezza-hemsky
hoffman-turris-ryan
macarthur-zibanejad-condra/(any young guy from bingo...hopefully)
greening-smith-neil

also hopefully Paulrus learned from the last game and reduces the ice time for the 4th line

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
throughout the season macarthur has seemed like sparkplug to get a line going, since we have 2 lines doing well i say this is what we should have in terms of lines

michalek-spezza-hemsky
hoffman-turris-ryan
macarthur-zibanejad-condra/(any young guy from bingo...hopefully)
greening-smith-neil

also hopefully Paulrus learned from the last game and reduces the ice time for the 4th line

I like these lines, at the very least for Saturday. Ease McArthur back into the lineup. I wouldn't blink if after Saturday, Hoffman and McArthur swap, though.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
The player I hate in a lesser role
The player I fawn over in a higher role
Obscure no-chance NHL longshot called up to the first line

WhiteLight*

The player I hate in a lesser role
The player I fawn over in a higher role
Obscure no-chance NHL longshot called up to the first line

Better than having Neil and Greening in the lineup on the same line getting more ice time than everyone

Pageau

Oct 7, 2013
Nations Capital

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Stone
Kassian

Obviously is not that great if our PK sucks

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Damn. With Hemsky our forward core is actually looking like a legitimate group. I wouldn't mind Puempel getting a call up to see if he can play in the league next year as well as Stone getting some more games, but that doesn't look like it will happen barring another injury.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Puempel / Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Stone
Greening-Smith-Neil
Condra

TruSensCoach

Mar 5, 2014
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Da Costa-Zibanejad
Greening-Smith-Condra
Neil

(Kassian far from the Milky Way)
As much as I'd like to see da costa in over condra but when zibb's on the wing he looks lost

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Damn. With Hemsky our forward core is actually looking like a legitimate group. I wouldn't mind Puempel getting a call up to see if he can play in the league next year as well as Stone getting some more games, but that doesn't look like it will happen barring another injury.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Puempel / Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Stone
Greening-Smith-Neil
Condra

It's the name of the game. It's contracts 1 way vs 2 way(ELC), factoring in extra players already up, and injuries. If a player is legit he will get a shot. It's when you start spouting and threatening about leaving is when you truly get healthy scratched or buried in the AHL or Coast.
It requires a lot of patience unless you are a higher first rounder. They pretty near always get the opportunity to succeed whether playing good or not unless they have other issues.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
pretty cool how the only line that's stayed together the entire season has been Greening-Smith-Neil

can't score, hemmed in Ottawa's zone for 80% of their shifts. alright alright alright

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
pretty cool how the only line that's stayed together the entire season has been Greening-Smith-Neil

can't score, hemmed in Ottawa's zone for 80% of their shifts. alright alright alright

Not even.

All three individually were shifted onto Spezza's line at points earlier this year, among other blended line combos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad