Line Combos: Line combo predictions

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If Mack and or Haley are on a line, that's the last line. They are not NHL caliber players anymore.
Mac? Yeah. Haley? No. I hope everyone can see why Haley could find himself taking shifts out there with Barkov and whoever if the other team sticks the right reason out there for an entire game, or however many teams we play that want to try messing with our top guy...of course it's a rare thing these days though, you know what I'm saying, no more/no less.

Reactions: Kellyr

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Ya because Bjugs didn’t have a breakout year and played horrible with Barky. Ya split them up slot him in the 3rd line...Come on....
Between this and some not having Haley and or Mack in your lines is somthing else...Please let it stop.....

Consider this a blue print for the lines. (No Borg)

Dadonov Barky Bjugs
**** Tro ******
**** McCann *****
Haley Mack Scev

What no Hubey????

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
What no Hubey????
I think it's more important to keep Bjugstad and Dads with Barkov than Huby at this point.

If Huby is who his stats suggest he is, then he should be able to translate that with someone who isn't Barkov. Is he the best compliment for McCann and McGinn or is he better with Vince and Hoffman than with them?

Who knows, obviously lol, but I just don't want Nick back* at center.

Reactions: Ciccarelli22eh

Ciccarelli22eh

Jan 30, 2015
What no Hubey????
I don’t know where he will be so I didn’t put him down. He will Be slotted in one of those empty spots that I left. I was only putting ppl in places where they are likely locks on what particular line opening night.
My guess is he will be Tro.
I’ll tell you whatever line he’s on I would like Hoff on the other and if we are down going into the 3rd then maybe load the top 6 but I would rather 9 good lines and see what McCann’s got playing with one of Hub or Hof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad