Confirmed with Link: Lindy to Canucks for F Kuzmenko, D Hunter Brzustewicz, D Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st, Cond. 2024 4th

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
The potential exists with Kuzmenko for sure but I wont pretend he hasn’t struggled this year though. Fresh start is all it takes sometimes though. Also comparing him to Lindholm is silly because Kuzmenkos defence and skating can best be described as “existing”.
My point was Kuzmenko struggling isnt that far of Lindholm struggling sure Lindholm is better at D but Kuzmenko has the ability to really help our scoring out especially if he can find his game Ala Sharangovich

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
My guess is Kuzmenko hit the caviar too hard when he got paid. Some in Van said he was out of shape. My guess is he gets back into shape and could be a valuable asset at the deadline next year.

Reactions: Fig and Boomstick

VIPettersson

Apr 9, 2018
My guess is Kuzmenko hit the caviar too hard when he got paid. Some in Van said he was out of shape. My guess is he gets back into shape and could be a valuable asset at the deadline next year.
Went to Bali in the Summer. Had a pretty unorthodox offseason.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Good, not great return. I reserve upgrading depending on what we do with Kuzmenko, I want nothing to do with him on this team short term or long term so if we move him or sign him it will swing the deal either way.

Reading about Brustewizki sp? He sounds like a guy fans love as a prospect following his stat line and missing watching his “defensive” play but hopefully he turns out better than he has been.

Really want to see Kuzmenko moved for good value though to up this trade value.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm happy with the trade. Hopefully under new coach Huska, Kuzmenko can get his mojo back. I Like the Hunter Brewsstewitz guy. I like the 1st and 4th rnd picks. Not sure about Jurmo

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig and Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This return is excellent considering Lindholm has been the dog's breakfast this year. Flames got the first we all wanted, they got a really solid prospect, they got another mid round draft pick that could potentially improve (hopefully it doesn't because I want Vancouver out in the first round), plus two other assets.

I don't know how you do any better with a guy who has 8 goals on the year and has looked disinterested the entire time.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
4th becomes a 3rd if nucks goes to the west finals too, guess cheer for the nucks in the playoffs now? Lots of good stuff out of this trade tho, kick start the rebuild, adding to the D pipeline which has been kinda lacking, boost our own 1st probably as well. Although we will prob never fall to rock bottom with backlund kicking and dragging us everywhere lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad