GDT: LII | "L'espoir de Midi" | Oilers vs. Habs | 2.3.19 | Noon | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I don't get that last shot by Nurse. Nobody there at all and you just float it into Price.

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
Gotta stop letting players walk out from behind the net, Kosks gotta hug that damn post though.

You don't really hug the post where the goal came from when the puck was still played closer to the other post like a second before the goal..

It's so easy to tell apart the fans who have actually played hockey on this forum because at least they can find the real reasons for the goal and see who actually did wrong and who did not.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Shorten the bench now like you should have done yesterday. Keep the plugs off

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I've honestly seen enough of Nurse. If he has value get rid of him. 10 cent head

And replace him with who?

Manning?
Petrovic?

The fact is he's still miles better than those two. However, he's playing way too much due to our injuries.

He's a 2-3 LD at best.

BeanBurrito

Nov 8, 2018
You don't really hug the post where the goal came from when the puck was still played closer to the other post like a second before the goal..

It's so easy to tell apart the fans who have actually played hockey on this forum because at least they can find the real reasons for the goal and see who actually did wrong and who did not.
Actually I was a goaltender but thanks for the tip. ;)

Reactions: Frank the Tank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad