Ligue 1 2020-2021

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Hah, Marseille lose in cup against team from a town of 12 000 people, who play in a stadium with a capacity of c. 3000. And Marseille were playing with first teamers.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
OM players complained about the noise from the crowd. Fans were separated in the stadiums and asked not to support their team :facepalm:
And some people wonder why I hate them.

Reactions: Power Man

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Lyon shoot themselves in to foot at the title race by only managing a late draw against Reims. I've liked Galtier for a number of years now, soI hope Lille manages to pull off a title this season.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It would be great indeed.
Garcia would be a travesty of a champion.
Yesterday, his team played an awful first half against a regrouped defense and for once that he started Cherki, he subed him out. Well Cherki at that point had the most key pass of any player on the pitch.

How ridiculous can you be?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mike Maignan over the course of this season is among the top GKers in the world.
Here again, he saves Lille ass one on one in the ET.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG still sucks.

Something weird is going on in this game.
Leonardo came to the bench during the 2nd half and talked to Poch. Then he was on the phone and then minutes later, Poch left the bench to join Leo somewhere in the background.
I don't know what is going on, but it does seem serious. I hope Poch doesn't have a personnal situation or something.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nantes showing Barca how it's done.
There's no way PSG finishes champs if they don't make some strides.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I guess Nantes have better players than Dembele :thumbu:
Or that they can collectively attack better than Barca.
Heck Barca only scored once off a wonder goal that had like 1% chance of going in even for Messi.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
PSG still sucks.

Something weird is going on in this game.
Leonardo came to the bench during the 2nd half and talked to Poch. Then he was on the phone and then minutes later, Poch left the bench to join Leo somewhere in the background.
I don't know what is going on, but it does seem serious. I hope Poch doesn't have a personnal situation or something.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I could see how Alli would fit into that PSG team. He is the master of falling over easily in added time.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Apparently Di Maria was crying and left the stadium immediately.
PSG players supposedly very upset about the news, so that might also partly explain their performance (or a part of it).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Apparently a robbery took place at ADM's house and at another player's.
But obviously, this must have turned badly somehow given that only ADM was subbed off anf he was crying.

Man I feel sick just thinking about it.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Apparently Di Maria was crying and left the stadium immediately.
PSG players supposedly very upset about the news, so that might also partly explain their performance (or a part of it).

They told PSG players while they were still playing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad