Pre-Game Talk: Lightning vs Leafs | January 28th, 7pm EST | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Let's hope for the best. Bishop has been a beast and TBL is finding ways to win without Stamkos.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Glenn ****ing Healey commenting on Toronto during the NY / NJ outdoor game: "[the only thing] Toronto can win is shootouts"

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
you know what is so weird - NO Leaf did presser videos yesterday. [or if they did it's not on the Leafs website]

JimmyPower

Apr 25, 2007
**** Glenn Healey! The career backup with an ego bigger than his cow tongue. As much as I hate him for the things he says, I do understand why he says some of the things he does.. apparently he's a huge leaf fan and I have seen and heard leaf fans say a lot worse than him. After all. It is what us fans do, we get on our team when they suck, and big them up when they don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
For the moment that's the team directly ahead of us so it's definitely a key divisional game. If we want to stick in the top 3 in the Atlantic best to catch anyone possible.

Tampa has found ways to win though so won't be an easy one. Just have to hope we can avoid a horrific start like against Winnipeg. Need to keep winning.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
I think Tampa Bay is in for a shock

:biglaugh: you just won the Internet.

the Leafs have played well(ish) vs Bishop, and we usually match up well against Tampa. they are one of the few teams that match us speed for speed. but it's okay, because we are going to win Tuesday night.

I'm glad it's not just me TheDream. I'm like no one had a thought?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Funny how it all works out. Last year Anderson was playing great and Lehner was the future and Bishop was deemed "product of the system," now he's lighting up the league and is a guaranteed bet for a Vezina nomination and likely wins it too and Anderson and Lehner haven't been good.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Funny how it all works out. Last year Anderson was playing great and Lehner was the future and Bishop was deemed "product of the system," now he's lighting up the league and is a guaranteed bet for a Vezina nomination and likely wins it too and Anderson and Lehner haven't been good.

If the Habs make the playoffs Price gets it IMO. Hes got the name recognition that so often goes with a league trophy.

Bluejaysfan*

Feeling a Leafs win. Going to be a close game till the 3rd. 4 to 2 for the Leafs.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If the Habs make the playoffs Price gets it IMO. Hes got the name recognition that so often goes with a league trophy.

I don't think so.

There are so many goalies playing better than Price...that includes Bernier too.

Bobrovsky won last year despite the fact that his team didn't make the playoffs.

I see the Vezina nominations as of right now: Ryan Miller, Ben Bishop and Tuukka Rask (he plays in front of a strong defense but those are still ridiculous numbers).

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
Glenn ****ing Healey commenting on Toronto during the NY / NJ outdoor game: "[the only thing] Toronto can win is shootouts"

Healy might as well count down the days until Rogers replaces him. Time to start looking for work south of the border.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
I don't think so.

There are so many goalies playing better than Price...that includes Bernier too.

Bobrovsky won last year despite the fact that his team didn't make the playoffs.

I see the Vezina nominations as of right now: Ryan Miller, Ben Bishop and Tuukka Rask (he plays in front of a strong defense but those are still ridiculous numbers).

It's pretty much Bishop's at this point.

Miller could be a very strong candidate but Bishop is one of those "who saw this coming!" stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad