GDT: Lightning vs Capitals. 7pm. Verizon Center. 4.13.2013

DanTHEMan71

Feb 23, 2010
Agreed. I'll take Chimera's speed on the breakout and willingness to go to the board battles over Wolski's offense on that 3rd line any day of the week. Especially with Ward out. I trust Matty P and Fehr to do a better job converting chances.

I was about to say the exact same thing earlier.

I'd take Chimer over Wolski most days of the week. Although Wolski is better at the puck possession game, passing, and finesse, Chimer's ability to get the puck up the ice instantly along with his boardplay and hustle are worth more than all of what Wolski brings.

Not much separates them in terms of line role, both are bottom 6 players. However, Chimera brings more grit and tenacity. If Wolski played to his full 20-goal potential he'd be better than Chimera currently. However, if Chimera played to his 20-goal potential, he'd always be better than Wolski.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Chimeras offense? WTF are you guys even watching?

Chimera is a black hole for offense. Any good odd man rushes he will go offside every time.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
He was okay the last couple of games. But still, he does not seem to suit Oates' offense. At all.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A big WOW at Joe B's choice of suit tonight. Don Cherry'esque. He looks like Willy Wonka. Not a good look.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Ovie grows beard --> Ovie plays MVP/Art Ross hockey --> Ovie starts shaving --> Ovie sucks --> Ovie grows a partial beard --> Ovie's competes for the Rocket but probably not the Art Ross.

Just sayin.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Ovie grows beard --> Ovie plays MVP/Art Ross hockey --> Ovie starts shaving --> Ovie sucks --> Ovie grows a partial beard --> Ovie's competes for the Rocket but probably not the Art Ross.

Just sayin.

I blame computers. They don't need him to grow a legit beard for him to shave it off for the commercial.

blueberrydanish

May 5, 2009
I shouted so damn loud watchin that replay.

Imagine if he didnt have that visor on, or a piece broke off and got him worse than it did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad