Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Libor Hajek to 3-year ELC

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Great! I have been a big fan of him ever since I watched him for the first time.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Hope he gets some ice time. Koekkoek, Masin, and Taormina are holding down the left side in Syracuse and all three are playing really well. Maybe Taormina can switch to the right side as the big pilon Brodeur sucks bad or Groulx can play 11 - 7.

Masin, Koekkoek, Blujus, Thomas, Hajek is a real young and inexperienced 5 of 6 in the AHL.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Hope he gets some ice time. Koekkoek, Masin, and Taormina are holding down the left side in Syracuse and all three are playing really well. Maybe Taormina can switch to the right side as the big pilon Brodeur sucks bad or Groulx can play 11 - 7.

Masin, Koekkoek, Blujus, Thomas, Hajek is a real young and inexperienced 5 of 6 in the AHL.

Can't see them not getting in a few games. Probably practices with them for a week to get the system down before he plays. Can't see him playing in the playoffs because like you said the left side is good and Dotchin will be back on the right.

Wait till next year when we replace Koekkoek with Spencer and Cernak. I would think Taormina has to be back for experience and we don't have any offensive defenseman besides him, should be captain too.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

There's a video in the link with Hajek and the Blades general manager talking about his signing.

Also mentioned is Hajek will be flying out today to join Syracuse.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

There's a video in the link with Hajek and the Blades general manager talking about his signing.

Also mentioned is Hajek will be flying out today to join Syracuse.

How many games are left in the AHL season? Are we burning a year with that?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
How many games are left in the AHL season? Are we burning a year with that?

Nope, his ELC won't kick in yet. IIrc, players signed to ELCs who finish their CHL season can be reassigned to their NHL's team AHL affiliate by signing a PTO & players without an ELC can be reassigned by signing ATOs.

There's also 12 games left for the Crunch.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Nope, his ELC won't kick in yet. IIrc, players signed to ELCs who finish their CHL season can be reassigned to their NHL's team AHL affiliate by signing a PTO & players without an ELC can be reassigned by signing ATOs.

There's also 12 games left for the Crunch.

Alrighty then - thanks.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
From what I watched him in the summer camp games, he looked really good with the puck in the blue line. Something we could really use on the team. He was definitely the guy who stood out the most for me. It will be really interesting to see how the next few years will be for him.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Goodbye Bolts! I am not a Bolts fan anymore. I made a poll for what team I should support. Once I decide, I will change my name and avatar.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
100%, I don't take to kindly to pranks or jokes. I'm here for serious discussions not to mess with people.

All right then.

Back on topic, I think Hajek has 2D upside, is that accurate? I've been known to overrate prospects though. (Not just Bolts ones)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad