Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Jonas Johansson | 2 years, $775K AAV

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
other shit i get complaining about but none of us know shit about goalies. he had a good year last year and clearly we see something in him so at least give him a damn chance. then if he sucks complain away

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
other shit i get complaining about but none of us know shit about goalies. he had a good year last year and clearly we see something in him so at least give him a damn chance. then if he sucks complain away
When you look at the roster as a whole there is nothing indicating that these signings make the roster Better. Shearys production will be similar to Colton the remainder are net losses from a production standpoint. Johansson at this point is a warm body. How many times have ahl goalies tire it up in the AHL and we’re just destroyed by the nhl game. At this point we are more than 30 goals down from last years roster. Have one prediction however after game 1 of the regular season we will be 1-0 after that ughhhhhhh if JBB does not have a rabbit up his sleeve the entire year will look like the last two months of the regular season just finished.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I'm ok with this signing, can bury him any time we want and bigger goalies seem to play better in this system for whatever reason.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
We knew we couldn’t and wouldn’t spend a lot on the backup position. Might as well give this guy a chance. We can always waive/burry him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad