Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Cory Conacher (1-year, 575k, one-way)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
One way deal means he's up with the big club?

Not neccessarily. He gets paid NHL money, but he can still be sent to the AHL. Maybe if it doesn't work out, he'll go back to Europe.

but anyway...

BO7rmKK.jpg

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Now Bishop needs to go and we will be right back where we started, lol.

Seriously though, wat.

I hope he rekindles the magic. That would be amazing. But I'm pretty sure he will just be another JAM at best.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
lol jedi yzerman only lost a 4th rounder for ben bishop but ya conacher 575 k one way means he makes the club or gets waived. with our bottom six scoring i say he makes our team takes the jam role now.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
His little brother, Shane may play for the Orlando Solar Bears this season as he's got an AHL contract with their affiliate Toronto.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
well conacher played his best hockey under jon cooper good gamble from yzerman if he gets us 15 goals this year then this contract is a steal!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
bishop and conacher for there next two first rounders to ottawa lol ?

or we can trade Bish, not worry about getting a goalie back, and trade Conacher to Ottawa again for Andrew Hammond, who we lose in the expansion draft.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
or we can trade Bish, not worry about getting a goalie back, and trade Conacher to Ottawa again for Andrew Hammond, who we lose in the expansion draft.

ya lol next thing I will here is yzerman gets his 4th round pick back from ottawa for future considerations lol

tjs*

Mar 18, 2016
ya lol next thing I will here is yzerman gets his 4th round pick back from ottawa for future considerations lol

The future consideration being Yzerman agreeing never to trade with Ottawa again lest he rips them off once more. :D

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Maybe found someone to take Condra? Would free up .8 mil in space give or take.

Condra really does not matter bring him to camp waive him to the ahl team then we save 900 k waiving condra to the crunch. If a nhl team claims condra then they do us a favor and take his 1.25 salary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad