Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Conor Sheary | 3 years, $2M AAV

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Conor Sheary is one of those guys no one had ever heard of until the Pens put him on Crosby's wing. Honestly, no idea what he's been up to since.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if they threw the Killorn money at Sheary. Like the same deal. Or that it was set whether Killorn was signing or not.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Underwhelmed with Sheary but that's what you get at this price range. Undersized 40pt player who will get top 6 minutes.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Underwhelmed with Sheary but that's what you get at this price range. Undersized 40pt player who will get top 6 minutes.
I think we signed him for the bottom-six.

Although, with Killorn leaving, there will be a pretty active competition for the top-six spot. From what we've seen of everyone so far, Nick Paul has probably shown the most.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think we signed him for the bottom-six.

Although, with Killorn leaving, there will be a pretty active competition for the top-six spot. From what we've seen of everyone so far, Nick Paul has probably shown the most.
Paul - Cirelli - Stamkos?

Issue is Coop likes a shutdown role in the playoffs and Stamkos shouldn't be in that position. We need a makeshift 3rd line with Cirelli for when the need comes

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Okay..there's alot of CHEAP contracts going right now. JBB better step up here. He has alot yo prove after the Jeannot debacle
Still waiting on the Sheary number, better be something we can be happy with because there are already better players than him being signed for contracts that can be completely erased in the minors.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Still waiting on the Sheary number, better be something we can be happy with because there are already better players than him being signed for contracts that can be completely erased in the minors.
My optimistic ignorant thought is were saving all our money for Duchene (not all of it as we need a goalie and dman and don't want another forward with that big a cap hit, but you knw what I mean)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad