Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Tanner Jeannot | 2 years, $2.665M AAV

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I am reserving judgement until 20 games into the regular season; anything else would be based on insufficient data. Getting healthy, a full training camp, and time with Babs could be very positive.

Streisand Effect?

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Just a question? How many guys with Jeanotts history turn out positive. The guy has had one 40 point year. He didn’t even break 40 in the AHL and did two stints in the ECHL. Yes he had a good year in MooseJaw in the WHL but there is just enough offense to expect much going forward.

Has it come to the point where that’s what we have to hope for? If that’s the case there’s trouble in FarmVille. I expect 10 goals maybe 25 points. Hopefully not many PIMs .
I am far more concerned about that 2nd line unless Coop can solve that all the discussion of the summer is immaterial. 20 games in we’re going to know. Heck we will have a good indication 10 games in the hood thing the first part of the schedule is forgiving, playing team s weaker before it gets more difficult. The thing is we could start 3-0 then things go sideways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad