GDT: Lightning@Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Anybody still want to play Tampa over Boston? Yes they've been lucky tonight but they also shut us down way better than the Bruins do offensively.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Couldn’t watch this one, thought I’d check the score...is it as bad as the score indicates or are they playing decent?

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Are you agreeing that 1 period against the best team in a decade is not a large enough sample size to conclude they have no chemistry? Because there's 140+ games to suggest they do in fact have some chemistry, and about 7 minutes to MAYBE suggest they don't.

Still think I'm wrong?

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
man its actually such a shitty feeling to know that we simply aren’t good enough to win a cup and our team is going to be weaker next year....

Reactions: dsred

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If you could attract a largely blue collar crowd into our barn we would have a hostile environment to rival Philly, Boston, or New York. Our road fans are amongst the loudest in the league but at home we are demure and passive.

This is a soulless organization. Hollow. Follows all the popular politically correct waves. I loved the Leafs because of hard working guys like Clark, Tucker, and Roberts. Those guys wouldn't tolerate this garbage and they pushed physical boundaries to do what was necessary to win. Our fans are talking about Elite Zone Entries when Cap fans are talking about the sacrifices made by guys like Wilson and Oshie made to win a Cup. This team ain't winning ****.

what on earth are you talking about?

Reactions: Alerion

Gsh

Oct 14, 2018
Let’s hope if this team has any pride they will use this as a wake up call and learn what it takes to be a stanley cup champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad