Lightning fan clubs/fans from distant places

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Greetings fellow Ligtning Ladies and Gents!

I'm a die-hard Ligtning fan an have been so since 04. I'm 33 years old and from Aarhus, Denmark and I became a fan by coincident really. My friend and I - after finishing High School - decided to go on a 3 months road trip around The United States. We went to Miami and we wanted to go to a NBA game - but there were none to attend. So we booked some tickets to a Lightning game through ticketmaster. We went and we had a great time - and oh... the game was the QF against Philly in the 03/04 cup run. We didn't realise that until we took a closer look at the tickets - when we were in our seats! I feel stupid and ashamed just thinking about how ignorent we were. Well - I just wanted to share.

I apologize for any bad English ;o)

Cheers all :popcorn:

Your English is better than my Danish. You're fine.

Damifino

Dec 23, 2013
FL Keys
Grew up in WNY as a Sabers fan - moved South and was at the first Thrashers game in Atlanta. Always believed you should be a fan of the team where you live..

Moved to Tampa area (Palm Harbor) in 03, were season ticket holders on and off when we could afford it until we moved to Minnesota 2 years ago.

Still a Lightning fan. The Wild are ok.. go to games when I can but I've worn my Lightning jersey at both games in St Paul against the Bolts.

Moving back to the Tampa area this Summer... yaaaay!

FinLightning

Mar 5, 2016
Good evening my friends!

I'm a lightning fan from Finland. A long time ago i heard about this little guy called Marty. I started to watch him play and before i knew it i was hooked on Bolts. I have always liked these little dudes who prove everyone wrong and make it to the big league. Now after Marty is gone we have Johnson.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It’s great that hear from fans all over the world.

I’m from Sweden myself and I’ve always loved hockey even if I haven’t had the ability to watch the NHL and then in the 13/14 season I started watching it more but since I didn’t have a team I was just watching many different games but I really liked the Lightning but it wasn’t really until I found HF that I really became a diehard fan since it helped to have somewhere where you could meet other fans and talk about the team.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Your English is better than my Danish. You're fine.

i was kicked out of fourth year french class cause foreign exchange student the kind you see in playboy lol came into class said i am french german swedish and danish and I said in french IN FRENCH i want to eat your danish:) suspended for 3 weeks lol I can understand if had blurted it out in english dammn teacher figure she was jealous

love the swedes and danes well long story short she met me after the football game that week it was worth it hahaha

just to give you all some laughs

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Fake Vasi comes from Spain (Barcelona)

I'm having a tough time following the Bolts (and NHL) this season since I've become independent (not sure it's called this way in English) and ************* got closed... but well, hopefully in the playoffs I can start watching the games again ;)

Became a fan thanks to NHL 06... St. Louis or Vinny (Can't recall) were on the Cover and decided that if they play for the Bolts and they're on the cover they must be pretty good :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad