Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
CLIgcZ8.jpg

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Weird scheduling quirk that we have a full week off after this. I guess we didn't have a lot of canceled games to make up during what was supposed to be the Olympic break.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Weird scheduling quirk that we have a full week off after this. I guess we didn't have a lot of canceled games to make up during what was supposed to be the Olympic break.
I clearly tonight's game being one of the rescheduled games. This was supposed to happen last month cause I remember ''We're gonna get smoked when Tampa comes in next week'' and then it got postponed.

Remember, we went like a stretch of 3 games in 2 weeks because like half the team was on the covid list.

We have A LOT more back to back's coming up after this next break that I don't think we were originally supposed to have.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wait a minute, so Kuokkanen is injured? And he's not just been a healthy scratch for Geertsen?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Looking at the lineups, I'm struck how talented the left side of the Tampa defense is. Ridiculous that they have someone as good as Sergachev on their third pairing.

Reactions: My3Sons

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
A bit random but are we able to watch the game on ESPN+ locally or does it get blacked out? Typically do this from Chicago, but I'm in NJ for the week house hunting with my gf. The friend we're staying with doesn't have cable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad