FYI Tampa has taken more injuries and thier line up for tonight is actually

Killorn- Filppula-Stamkos
Drouin- Paquette-Callahan
Palat-Namestnikov-Kucherov
Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Hedman -Witkowski
Stralman - Nesterov
Carle - Barberio

I hope for a good game. All I ask is to not injure anymore of our guys. K Thanks. Good luck.

Last edited:

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
I just enjoyed a Max 67 for lunch, it was delicious, hopefully it'll bring him luck and he'll score a hat trick.

Would be nice to win this game, but the most important is still winning 4 against them in the playoffs.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal

Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Hedman -Witkowski
Stralman - Nesterov
Carle - Barberio

Unless Bishop enters god mode (which he is far from his last 2 games) This should be a gaurenteed win you your boys tonight. All I ask is to not injure anymore of our guys. K Thanks. Good luck.

Thanks for the update.

There are never any guarantees, but their mission should be to win tonight.

I can only promise you that I will not be injuring any of your guys :sarcasm:

Subban signed e5

Jun 21, 2012

Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Hedman -Witkowski
Stralman - Nesterov
Carle - Barberio

Unless Bishop enters god mode (which he is far from his last 2 games) This should be a gaurenteed win you your boys tonight. All I ask is to not injure anymore of our guys. K Thanks. Good luck.

What happened to Tyler Johnson?

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012

Morrow-Boyle-Brown

Hedman -Witkowski
Stralman - Nesterov
Carle - Barberio

Love how Tampa fans come in here already passively making excuses already as to why their team may lose. Guess it makes them feel better ahead of time. :handclap:

All teams have injuries get over it ....

ltpato

Feb 27, 2015
MTL
Love how Tampa fans come in here already passively making excuses already as to why their team may lose. Guess it makes them feel better ahead of time. :handclap:

You guys had no injuries to any key players this year lmfao

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008

I can appreciate fans of other teams coming here to inform us about their line up situation. I think you're reaching on the excuses part of your post.

We really are facing the Syracuse Crunch tonight. I benched Bishop in my fantasy pool.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
We don't like to admit it, but the Lightning (AKA Bishop) have owned us all year. Tonight is the night where we can see if they can solve Bishop and at least in their minds show that they can actually score on him.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
i've heard that there will be a hotdog eating contest between him and Alain "Double Menton" Crete between the 1st and 2nd

(e4)

Alain crête should really hit the gym, his silhouette is starting to be troublesome for my viewer's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad