GDT: || Lightning @ Canadiens || March 30th @ 19:30 || RDS ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtl_felix

Sep 10, 2006
Lavaltrie, Quebec
I'm sick of this ****ing clown coach. 6 games until the playoffs and the lines are still a complete mess. I also love how he has DD try and block Bishop's sight on the powerplay. What a sick sick joke.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
the forwards leave the zone early all the time while the defence put it off the glass. Why are people so surprised and up in arms only when it results in a goal against?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
"Ben Bishop has as many points tonight as Mitchell, Flynn, Petry and DSP do combined since coming to MTL."

DSP has way more calories though. Where is our blue chipper tonight? Is he getting ready for the playoffs? He's really good in the playoffs you know. Therrien promised him poutine and pizza on the bench.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I speak real Portuguese though, not that bastardization language they claim to speak in Brezil. Linguica *****

Obrigado. Português do Brasil é horrivel. A unica coisa pior é Português falado com o sotaque Açoriano.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
It's funny how Boston has trouble with fast teams but not Tampa. Maybe they just have trouble with us. Every team has it's bad matchups but I never thought it would be this bad. These guys are not that much better than us. Players are doubting themselves and the coaching is atrocious.

I really think that doubt plays a big role in it. They receive passes like they doubt they will get to it. Self fulfilling.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Why can't our coaching figure out what Tbay does to us, and counter it???
Why do we always get outcoached...even when we win...?

the coaching staff cant figure out their own team and you expect the muppets to figure out the opposition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->