Post-Game Talk: Lightning 3, Devils 2 - The Chicken Little Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I used to really be into Nascar too, back in the 90's.

I was one of the only people in the state of New Jersey that probably liked it.:laugh:

I never wore like a Rusty Wallace or Geoff Bodine T-shirt to school or anything, but I did watch it on Sunday's a lot. The night races on Saturday's were especially cool. Geoff Bodine was my favorite, then he kind of became a part time driver and didn't race every race anymore, so then Rusty became my favorite. I don't watch it enough anymore to have a favorite.

I don't watch it much anymore, but I'll tune in from time to time. I would absolutely go and see the Daytona 500 or even the Coke Zero 400 (or whatever it's called, it used to be the Pepsi 400) in Daytona, if someone went with me and wanted to go. Seeing it live is pretty cool, even if you're not into watching it on TV. All depends on what track you go to, Pocono is too long of a track and not very fun to see live.

I liked cars from a very young age, I think that's what got me into Nascar. When I was 3 or 4 years old, I was able to walk down the street and name most of the cars I saw while I walking to my grandmother or mom. I was probably in a stroller when I first started noticing them. Never bought a collectible car or any cool muscle car or anything. Wish I had at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad