Post-Game Talk: Lightning 3, Devils 2 - The Chicken Little Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Not even that.

They were out there against the Palat - Stamkos - Drouin line multiple times.

Part of that is that they're the Devils line that comes out after unsuccessful PPs. That is a difficult responsibility because the opposition is usually bringing out their best offensive line.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Uh oh, we're 0 for 2 now...

chickenlittle_zps5e17e274.png

Not possible, even Hitler's annoyed at the Devils now :sarcasm:

Ok, actually crying from laughing at this :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I got a kick out of that one, I loved it! I have to watch it again though. Nothing will top the "Rare Lou Lamoriello interview" from Kaoss though.

That was easily the GOAT.

I remember thinking this in a previous Hitler reacts video, but it sounds like the guys are saying "Schneider..... Schneider" when the subtitle says "The Devils.... The Devils lost" when the one guy says something and the other guy repeats it.

I wonder what he's really saying there. Schneider is a German surname, which may also belong to some Jewish folks as well, like many German surnames. But most likely they're just saying a word that sounds like it. :laugh:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I got a kick out of that one, I loved it! I have to watch it again though. Nothing will top the "Rare Lou Lamoriello interview" from Kaoss though.

That was easily the GOAT.

I remember thinking this in a previous Hitler reacts video, but it sounds like the guys are saying "Schneider..... Schneider" when the subtitle says "The Devils.... The Devils lost" when the one guy says something and the other guy repeats it.

I wonder what he's really saying there. Schneider is a German surname, which may also belong to some Jewish folks as well, like many German surnames. But most likely they're just saying a word that sounds like it. :laugh:

I wonder how many Devils players/staff saw that Lamoriello video. I still really want to know if Lou ever saw it. I would've paid a lot of money to see his reaction to that video.

That was just so, so perfect. NJDevs did a terrific job with this one, but the one by Kaoss was the perfect mocking of the team when the team was at such a low point.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wonder how many Devils players/staff saw that Lamoriello video. I still really want to know if Lou ever saw it. I would've paid a lot of money to see his reaction to that video.

That was just so, so perfect. NJDevs did a terrific job with this one, but the one by Kaoss was the perfect mocking of the team when the team was at such a low point.

I have a feeling that Lou would not have been very amused if he saw that.

It was sort of weird that one of the themes in the video was that Lou could not understand how he still had a job here and then the jokes about Conte still being here too. It wasn't 6 months before both were gone.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I seriously doubt any Devils personnel were reading the board, especially in those days with the team struggling. Except maybe Chico who'd reference stuff he saw here and online from time to time.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I seriously doubt any Devils personnel were reading the board, especially in those days with the team struggling. Except maybe Chico who'd reference stuff he saw here and online from time to time.

Considering that dancing gif from Borat ended up getting back to Henrique -- and he posted it in the teams group message -- I wouldn't be surprised if some were aware of it.

debplaceyonice

May 14, 2015
"and my devils app doesn't work"

seriously so funny.
i don't want to get off topic but I do hate that the new app is linked with the nhl's.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Back then, you're probably right.

Eric K was the 1st higher up Devils employee to regularly read HFB and he was not in Hockey Ops.

These days, I know for certain that DAE monitors all of the popular Devils message boards.
I would not be surprised if Ray assigned someone to take a peek now & then.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
That was funny, good stuff, but only 448 views so far.

More people need to see it.

I was like "448, man none of my videos have come close to that"

then I checked my Lamoriello interview and its sitting at 13,000 lol. how did that happen

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I once made a random Nascar compilation 9 years ago when I was in High School, only video I put on youtube. Last year I looked at it for the first time in years and it has 127,000 views haha crazy.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I once made a random Nascar compilation 9 years ago when I was in High School, only video I put on youtube. Last year I looked at it for the first time in years and it has 127,000 views haha crazy.

I'm tempted to see how long it will take for me to find the video. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Before I played the video, I was thinking it would end the train crashing or derailing or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad