Post-Game Talk: Lightning 3 @ Canucks 2 OT | BoJesus tried to save us but OT wins again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Higgins man. Completely invisible and I was a big Higgins fan even just last season.
Should be a healthy scratch more often than not, if not just waivers and hope he gets picked up.
Definitely do not want come next season.

I wouldn't be too worried about it.......

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Boy that Henrik line change in OT is hard to watch.....just started skating towards the bench, obviously gassed, and Kucherov just walks in on a breakaway...'Nucks have now lost 10 OT games....hard to do, but when you remember that we have a coach who apparently hasn't executed the art of a basic line-change, maybe not surprising.

yoss

May 25, 2011
i like Dorsett's work effort as much as the next guy, but i don't think he should ever be out there with the twins. And frankly Burrows hasn't had the same magic with them either, one of the Sedin's/first line's weaker games this season i thought (even before and aside fr. that brutal ot line change).

Put Vrbata up there or leave Virt with them. What's the use of giving him two shifts on the top line only to then put him with Vey and Higgins, not exactly the guys you want him with to help him find confidence.

That said, Vey was not too horrible last night. And despite my complaint of his linemates, i thought Virt had a strong game. Post, drew a penalty, dangled a couple guys and had a few hits, looked fast.

Last edited:

yoss

May 25, 2011
If anyone can help him w/ the cerebral, thinking the game better it would be the twins. Stick him with them long enough and maybe some Sedinery magic transfers over through osmosis, not to mention his best chance to pick up some points.

Pump n Dump

Sep 2, 2009
North Vancouver, BC
Boy that Henrik line change in OT is hard to watch.....just started skating towards the bench, obviously gassed, and Kucherov just walks in on a breakaway...'Nucks have now lost 10 OT games....hard to do, but when you remember that we have a coach who apparently hasn't executed the art of a basic line-change, maybe not surprising.

No kidding, like you could hear WD yelling at Henrick "... forget about Kucherov and get the hell off the ice - but take your time Hank" useless coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad