Light the Lamp GMC '15 -Start of 2018-2019 regular season - (Post in PART 7!) Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Some of the better names that were signed:
Backlund to NJD
Martinez to CBJ
Sbisa to PHI
Kulemin to CBJ
Downie to DET
Elliot to LAK
Lehtonen to WPG
Brouwer to FLA
Abdelkader to FLA

NYI offersheet for Oleksiak (TBL)
TBL offersheet for Jarry (PIT)

Is it possible to tell me the new contract? If I am ending up with a 1st as part of the compensation I will probably decide to keep the picks.

Some good trades so far by you all. I'll be on around midnight as usual. May be able to jump on around 9am for a bit as well.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Is it possible to tell me the new contract? If I am ending up with a 1st as part of the compensation I will probably decide to keep the picks.

Some good trades so far by you all. I'll be on around midnight as usual. May be able to jump on around 9am for a bit as well.

$5.645M, so a 1st and 3rd

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
I doubt you're the only one. I'm sure I did too. It won't be an issue: the max deal is 975K on a 2 way deal so it's not like it has any affect on the signee's free agency cap room. Whoever he signs with just sends Columbus the player + a 7th for columbus' 7th in a trade. Then the next trade period they can swap 7ths to return them to rightful teams. If they even care about the 7th that is.

Yeah that's what we did when it happened to me last year

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
Still looking for a 2nd line and lesser RH C. And a RHD

Will not give up anything that was apart of my SCF core the last two seasons.

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
Including the ever inconsistent Ryan O'Reilly?

Sadly yes, I figured I could part with him and get something in FA at least that was my plan but then when Downie is the best available forward you dont toss away an 87, he at least seems to score in games I need him to

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio

SIM SCHEDULE
In-game Period | Sim Date (10-11 pm est)
Oct 7 - Oct 20|[pre] 3/12[/pre]
Oct 21 - Nov 3|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Nov 4 - Nov 17|[pre] 3/15[/pre]
Nov 18 - Nov 30|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Dec 1 - Dec 14|[pre] 3/18[/pre]
Dec 15 - Dec 28|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Dec 29 - Jan 11|[pre] 3/21[/pre]
Jan 12 - Jan 25|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Jan 26 - Feb 8|[pre] 3/24[/pre]
Feb 9 - Feb 22|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Feb 23 - Mar 3|[pre] 3/27[/pre]
Mar 4 - Mar 17|[pre] skipped[/pre]
Mar 18 - Mar 31|[pre] 3/30[/pre]
Apr 1 - Apr 12|[pre] 4/2[/pre]

Tentative sim schedule for the regular season, same as last one. 10-11 pm sims, skipping about every other block.

Going to start simming to regular season in a minute

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
Wow, that's the kind of return I like to see. Blake Wheeler is 3 years younger than Gio with the same overall and it's not a sales pitch when I say the guy does not miss. For those of us who play the game often, we know there are guys who can have 99 accuracy but still hit posts or shoot over the bar. Wheeler is a bar down kind of shooter.

Also, Oswalt, can you tell me how/where you get those thumbnails of the team logos? Thanks!

I'll PM you about the logos, but what does Wheeler have to do with this trade lol? I didn't understand what exactly your point was :help:

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
I'll PM you about the logos, but what does Wheeler have to do with this trade lol? I didn't understand what exactly your point was :help:

Yeah if you also want to see the link for logos, you can quote the post on the first page where the table shows the team logo. In the link, it will say "small". You can change that to medium or large as well.

DustersAnonymous

Let the Larsson Play
Apr 26, 2013
New Jersey

I was trying to say that Wheeler has similar value to Giordano. I was pretty close to taking a deal with a considerably weaker return than the one you got as I was starting to give up on the market for him. My point was I underestimated Wheeler's value, with the assumption his value is close to that of Giordano (both 87 OVR, gio-34 blake-31)

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
I was trying to say that Wheeler has similar value to Giordano. I was pretty close to taking a deal with a considerably weaker return than the one you got as I was starting to give up on the market for him. My point was I underestimated Wheeler's value, with the assumption his value is close to that of Giordano (both 87 OVR, gio-34 blake-31)

Ah, I understand now. Glad I can help you out, hopefully you'll get a good deal for Wheels now.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Lets go! Ready to play some games!

First things first, :cbj :panthers :jets :rangers all need to enable CPU from what I see so far

Also :wings are online and need
:bruins :cbj :panthers :pens :nashville :jets :rangers

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
What the hell? Why is McDavid a free agent?

BUF was away and we finished the playoffs pretty quickly. He had trades that were going through and wasn't able to re-sign McDavid. His CPU signed other people instead. So McDavid is off limits.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
BUF was away and we finished the playoffs pretty quickly. He had trades that were going through and wasn't able to re-sign McDavid. His CPU signed other people instead. So McDavid is off limits.

Oh ok lol. Anyone else off limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad