News Article: Lieweke heading out as Toronto President/CEO

Captain Mittens*

Seriously though, when going back and forth between Vegas and LA, Baker and Barstow are my choices.

There is a really ****ing good Del Taco in Barstow. I have no idea why it is so much better than any other Del Taco. They must give the employees steroids or something.

Captain Mittens*

What other choices are there?

As far as Del Taco goes, nothing beats the one on 17th/Newport in Newport Beach for some good fight viewing. I witnessed a burrito and chair thrown at a customer here on the same occasion.

Yeah there are some crazy ****ers at that one. It's like the bad energy from the Jerry Springer show was all transferred there.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Anyone ever visit Needles?

Yes, the Needles District in Canyonlands NP. It's quite a place to see.

rocks16-chesler-park.jpg

Ron*

Hey Ron, there's no need to insult the world's tallest thermometer. Baker is a pretty great rest stop.

No disrespect intended at all. Love stopping off in Baker!

But GBK inspired me this morning. The whole intent was to dis that POS Lieweekly.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
There is a really ****ing good Del Taco in Barstow. I have no idea why it is so much better than any other Del Taco. They must give the employees steroids or something.

Is that the one that used to be Naugles? I really miss stopping there and actually getting good fast food.

Captain Mittens*

Is that the one that used to be Naugles? I really miss stopping there and actually getting good fast food.
Yes and No

Del Taco was around before Naugles. Naugle was a former Del Taco employee who started his own chain of restaurants. Then Naugles merged with Del Taco in 1988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad