Confirmed with Link: Libor Hajek recalled

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This is an 'expensive' lesson.. Have to dodge those hits or not let them square you up.. Mac was always great at that

It really sucks... he was really impressive

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
What’s the long term prognosis on this kind of injury? I remember McDonagh and Leetch both losing a good deal of power from their shots due to shoulder injuries. I hope this isn’t so major.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
What’s the long term prognosis on this kind of injury? I remember McDonagh and Leetch both losing a good deal of power from their shots due to shoulder injuries. I hope this isn’t so major.

Depends on the severity probably. Some are worse than others, without much info yet who knows

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Ugh that sucks he was looking really good. Hopefully it doesnt affect him going forward

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
I don’t know a thing about Hartford, but if this is the state of affairs, that needs to be fixed immediately.

Especially for a rebuilding organization.

The real question is how does the organization feel about the situation in Hartford? After all, they are the ones who picked the coaching staff, decided to sign and assign a number of prospects they had drafted and traded for there, signed the free agents, etc. Maybe it's all part of the plan....

We'll have a better idea of it all when we see the moves the Drury and Co. make after the season.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
His first nhl goal was a beauty and hopefully he recover over the summer, and coaches notice such things which is positive for our future blueline.
It was a strong effort and a good performance after he was recalled with a brief summary.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
This is an 'expensive' lesson.. Have to dodge those hits or not let them square you up.. Mac was always great at that

It really sucks... he was really impressive
Yup, and even so McD still had shoulder issues with us, twice I believe. As a defender you’re gonna take your shots even if you dodge most of them.

Last edited:

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Of ****ing course. Well PB will be happy, he was going bananas on the main boards how he wasnt NHL ready and only called up to sell tickets :laugh:

I don't watch most non NHL prospects so I don't go into prospect threads and act as if I do. I am sorry but that guy doesn't know his ass from his elbow in anything related to hockey. I know two things if I don't know a topic, one, I don't lie about it and 2. I am certainly not arrogant, I want to learn to least have a cursory dialog. Thank god he doesn't post here any longer, let some other part of this forum believe his drivel. I can't remember one take or opinion where he was 100% correct or even a much much lower bar, where I agreed with him..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad