Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well as an outside fan I sure hope it’s true, I loved that jersey

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
NHL Rumors Daily is knob, and he's actually a Rangers fan too, so he is likely just talking as a fan here. Because I'm pretty sure the majority of fans would like the Liberty logo incorporated in some fashion.

This is the same guy who said Kerfoot to the Rangers was a 100% done deal.

I'd be good with Lady Liberty making a return, though a remake of the 2012 Winter Classic would be...very nice.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
NHL Rumors Daily is knob, and he's actually a Rangers fan too, so he is likely just talking as a fan here. Because I'm pretty sure the majority of fans would like the Liberty logo incorporated in some fashion.

This is the same guy who said Kerfoot to the Rangers was a 100% done deal.

I'd be good with Lady Liberty making a return, though a remake of the 2012 Winter Classic would be...very nice.

Yes please.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Liberty jersey is nice looking, but the size of the shield/logo is so big that it is uncomfortable to wear.
I am glad I am not the only one who thought so. At first I hated the Blue Liberty. I loved the whites from the start and bought one, but it did feel weird, as in how it sat on my torso. Eventually, the blue grew on me and I bought one, same feel to it.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I am glad I am not the only one who thought so. At first I hated the Blue Liberty. I loved the whites from the start and bought one, but it did feel weird, as in how it sat on my torso. Eventually, the blue grew on me and I bought one, same feel to it.

Yeah, it just doesn't drape nicely. lol It's like a giant cardboard box on your mid-section that is particularly uncomfortable when you bend over and it pokes you in the chest. Perhaps if they could make it less stiff it would be more comfortable to wear.

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3