Player Discussion Lias Andersson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
They should have left this kid alone and sent Chytil down to play with him. This is a mistake and one I don’t get considering the amount of players we have.
How is it a mistake to allow the kid to sniff some legitimate NHL games? This is going to push him. I'm sure he's stomping his feet thinking, "Man! I want to take the bus and play in the AHL!"

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
Very exciting, although I do hope this is more or less permanent, or at least long-term. I have no interest in seeing him become a yo-yo when we have injuries.
Why?
I don't think any of you realize that being called up to the NHL is not going to hurt him in any way, shape, or form. When being called up, you're going to love every moment of it.

Reactions: egelband

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Another was down i France rounding up the winter at work and on the mountains. But man you get around to catch a ton of hockey!

My new job makes it possible luckily. To be fair, anything in the Czech Republic is, at most, 4 hours away by car. Makes it a lot easier compared to living in the Netherlands.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Good for you! Still, lot of dedication to travel to those EHT, myself barely care to watch it on TV. :D

I'll probably go again this year. Location hasn't been announced yet though. U20 Four Nations in Hodonin this weekend will be fun though

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Prediction: Chad Andersson does better than Chytil in the NHL. Chytil goes to Hartford to regain confidence and play in the top 6 once Claesson comes back.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Yay! Looking forward to seeing him grow here, I think he’s a perfect fit for what Quinn wants.

Also, think this could mean a trade could be coming, we’ll see, though

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers had the fan forum event before the start of the season.

Gorton said the Rangers would reevaluate Andersson in a month or so and they wanted to recall Andersson for good. When they brought up Andersson, he would be here for good and he wouldn't be going back to the AHL again.

It's been more than one month since the event. Andersson played a ton of minutes in the AHL. The Rangers said they didn't have a spot for Andersson to play significant minutes in New York.

We will see what happens now.

Howden is out for tomorrow night but it's not expected to be a long absence. He appeared fine when talking to the media today after practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad