LHD Olen Zellweger - San Diego Gulls, AHL (2021, 34th, ANA)

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
How do Ducks fans feel about this? From my viewings it looks like Minty has a better all around game and OZ has a higher offensive ceiling. Would that be a fair statement?

Would you see Zellweger QB'ing the Power Play moving forward? It seems like Fowler has lost that opportunity off and on throughout the season.
1st paragraph is pretty correct how majority of us see it.

Zellweger brings a pass, shoot, skate/deke threat from the blue line. Mintyukov hasn’t shown as much from a shooting stand point.

I’m hoping down the line, when we have a new power play coach…. We’ll see both on the power play together, let zellweger be the QB/point shot, and let Mintyukov play kinda like a rover(neidermyer used to do a similar thing for us)

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
I’ve said it before on ducks boards…. But his skating/passing/puck handling is simply beautiful in the purest hockey form …. Best I’ve seen since kariya
Watching him warm up his edges when he played for the Kamloops Blazers might be the most fun i've had watching a team warm up. Incredibly smooth skater. Jelly of you guys!

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
He really has some wild card in him as to Idk how good he can really be. It seems there's a decent potential of him being something really special

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad