OT: Let's settle this, Parayko's nickname

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Colton Gosh Darn Parayko

(Which reminds me of a line from MST3K where they are making fun of this karate/ninja guy who just doesn't look that tough. "More like Jean Claude Gosh Darn.")

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
thanks guys, now I get new nickname for Berglund, Goochy Tootsie Bertta. :cheer:

Elky or aussie boy, please

url

Last edited:

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
"Colt 55" is the best for the short nickname when referring to him in regular conversation as in "Babe" for George Herman Ruth. He had a secondary nickname (monniker), "The Sultan of Swat", as a "legendary name".

Parayko's short knickname should be "Colt 55". But his legendary monniker should be: "The Uke with the Nuke".

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Nic-Names should be short and not have too many syllables.

Shorten it to just Colt and that would get my vote.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
"Colt 55" is the best for the short nickname when referring to him in regular conversation as in "Babe" for George Herman Ruth. He had a secondary nickname (monniker), "The Sultan of Swat", as a "legendary name".

Parayko's short knickname should be "Colt 55". But his legendary monniker should be: "The Uke with the Nuke".

Don't you mean "Yute"?

videomoviespeechmycousinvinny3.jpg

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm probably gonna keep calling him Gooch, it's what comes natural to me, as of right now 2MM coined his organic nickname imo.

Spicy Panger

Jan 17, 2015
I'll just be calling him Parayko, Parry, and Gooch, depending on what the current celestial alignment is.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I read "God" somewhere yesterday and my brain automatically associated that it was in reference to His Goochiness.

I really think any of these work well, and over time a true winner (not Gooch :( ) will rise to the top.

God is more than acceptable at this point.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I like slapshot Jesus.

I think your handle might be a good nickname for him. He's got some wheels and a lot of beef. Of course, it might work for Edmundson, too. Can you imagine JK and Panger talking about a defensive pairing of Gooch and the Meatwagon?

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I changed my username. Colt 55 is official

So it is settled. Slapshot Jesus, Gooch, God, Parayshow, The Uke with the Nuke, and all the others are synonymous, but Colt 55 just makes too much sense.

No one outside this board will have any idea what we're talking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad