GDT: Let's Rock: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
We have a winning team, with exciting rookies and new players and instead of spotlighting that and the personalities of the players we get this irrelevant B.S.

Reactions: My3Sons

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Mostly because it’s the only thing anyone ever sees you post, win or lose.

It’s okay to be positive once in a while.:thumbu:

Not gonna be positive about our two worst players being played like they aren't regressing, and regressing badly haha.

The NHL schedule makers are seriously terrible. The back to back games with the tail end of the back to back being an away game is such garbage.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
So we’re starting with the Zajac line. Looks like they’re gonna be a punching bag against top lines again.

This staff will never learn.

Zacha, bad pass not aggressive enough, sit multiple games in a row.

Zajac, be horrible for 21 games, you get top six minutes and first unit PP time and OT time as well and star the games off with the opening faceoff.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So we’re starting with the Zajac line. Looks like they’re gonna be a punching bag against top lines again.
I wonder if dinosaur Trotz knows how bad he's been this year?

Let me guess, Greene-Santini is starting too?

I think Greene and Santini could be a decent pairing, just not as the top pairing.

I really think Greene has at least one more decent year of hockey after this, but in a bottom pairing role only. Maybe two decent years.

I think Greene's troubles are exactly what Lovejoy's were last year. He shouldn't be a top pairing defenseman anymore. He probably shouldn't be playing 20 minutes anymore.

What's the problem with Zajac? I don't even know at this point. That's a whole different conversation right there. Greene is suffering from having to play too much and against too tough of competition in his advanced years.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That second line needs to not suck as much, specifically Zajac. He's seriously the worst forward on the team right now.

And Greene and Santini need to stop getting as much ice time as they get. They are not a good pairing, and Greene drags every player he plays with down to his level of suck. Also, if Greene and Zajac could be stapled to the bench in OT for the rest of the season, that would be beautiful as well.

No doubt the PP will still be seeing Zajacs corpse infesting it.

Really can not wait for these two useless slugs to be gone.

Totally not in the mood for Debs corny ****, Cangis whiny over celebrating that borders on screeching.

Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game. That loss last night sucked.

Hopefully that first line can dominate like they did last night along with that Zacha Wood Noesen line. And the Boyle Gibbons and Coleman line will seem to always just chug along and do what they do.

Hey it’s still a development year and the team has flaws and holes. Shero has done a great job directing the transition back to respectability but the team has been fortunate that the bottom six has been great. The putative second line has been a revolving door all season. NJ was clearly hoping PZ could settle in as a viable 2C but it just hasn’t happened yet. Look at it this way - the second and third best players on the team are 18 and 19. Given that state of affairs, the rest of the team has obviously been spotty in places and it has varied over the season. PZ is better lately and Palms is not. Greene looks to be aging but Mueller seemed to be making strides before his injury. Despite the success the team is still very much a work in progress.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Zajac already killed the offense there. Had a chance to skate it in himself. Nah, has the cradle the puck for 2 seconds then pass it to a guy that is about to be swarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad