GDT: Let's Rock: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
A bit surprised Hynes going with the same lines. Palimeri and Zajac were terrible. Should have went with Gibbs, Coleman with Zajac. We’ll see how it turns out.

Stubborn staff is stubborn, and foolish.

They jump all over rookies and second year players for mistakes or bad games, but they let a veteran be useless in the top 6 for 21 games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Stubborn staff is stubborn, and foolish.

They jump all over rookies and second year players for mistakes or bad games, but they let a veteran be useless in the top 6 for 21 games.

I haven’t seen them jump all over Nico, Bratt, Wood, or Coleman all season even when they make mistakes. Same with Butcher, Severson, and Santini.

All these kids get plenty of rope.

Rad Dude83

Jun 23, 2013
Jersey
I love al bundy. he was my role model growing up. I'd say it behind your back, but my car's only got a half tank of gas!

Let's go boys, make up for last night against a good team!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Zajac line got plastered last night, as did Greene and Santini.

Most of the rest of the team wasn't that bad.

Palmieri and Johansson have both been invisible since Zajac has been playing with them/they came back. Well, except for when they're glued in the D-zone, then it's very visible.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Cory playing again tonight but if he played last night, you definitely have to play him against St. Louis and not give Kinkaid the random start, which is something that happened a couple years back in St. Louis, in a random mid-week game after Cory was playing a lot of games and possibly even both games in a back to back the week before.

Last edited:

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
That second line needs to not suck as much, specifically Zajac. He's seriously the worst forward on the team right now.

And Greene and Santini need to stop getting as much ice time as they get. They are not a good pairing, and Greene drags every player he plays with down to his level of suck. Also, if Greene and Zajac could be stapled to the bench in OT for the rest of the season, that would be beautiful as well.

No doubt the PP will still be seeing Zajacs corpse infesting it.

Really can not wait for these two useless slugs to be gone.

Totally not in the mood for Debs corny shit, Cangis whiny over celebrating that borders on screeching.

Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game. That loss last night sucked.

Hopefully that first line can dominate like they did last night along with that Zacha Wood Noesen line. And the Boyle Gibbons and Coleman line will seem to always just chug along and do what they do.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
That second line needs to not suck as much, specifically Zajac. He's seriously the worst forward on the team right now.

And Greene and Santini need to stop getting as much ice time as they get. They are not a good pairing, and Greene drags every player he plays with down to his level of suck. Also, if Greene and Zajac could be stapled to the bench in OT for the rest of the season, that would be beautiful as well.

Really can not wait for these two useless slugs to be gone.

Totally not in the mood for Debs corny ****, Cangis whiny over celebrating that borders on screeching.

Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game. That loss last night sucked.

Hopefully that first line can dominate like they did last night along with that Zacha Wood Noesen line. And the Boyle Gibbons and Coleman line will seem to always just chug along and do what they do.

Are you ever happy?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
th (6).jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Are you ever happy?

I came here this mornign after seeing the Devils lost in OT

I knew that winning 11 out of 12 points would rile some people up lol

WERE THIRD IN THE LEAGUE??? THIS TEAM IS STRAIGHT TRASH

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I came here this mornign after seeing the Devils lost in OT

I knew that winning 11 out of 12 points would rile some people up lol

WERE THIRD IN THE LEAGUE??? THIS TEAM IS STRAIGHT TRASH

I knew that the same old hyperbolic individuals would think that criticism means people aren't happy. Blind happiness with a team doesn't make you more of a fan than someone that thinks the team can be better and needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with certain things they do.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Yea, idk why you think me criticizing players or usage of players means I'm not happy with the team being in a playoff spot, let alone currently leading the metro at the moment.

Mostly because it’s the only thing anyone ever sees you post, win or lose.

It’s okay to be positive once in a while.:thumbu:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I knew that the same old hyperbolic individuals would think that criticism means people aren't happy. Blind happiness with a team doesn't make you more of a fan than someone that thinks the team can be better and needs to stop shooting itself in the foot with certain things they do.

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad