Proposal: Let's go Wild and trade for Ryan Suter

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
hahaha the last 5 years of one of the league's highest paid defenseman and he is 35. So he will b e a 8 million dollar 38-39 year old the year we start making the playoffs. Ummmmm no

@Hammettf2b

This is the kind of value argument I'm talking about. I think there's a debate he might not be all that in-demand due to his contract.

If you're right, well yeah, bad idea. But if Retire91 here is right, I think I take a walk down to Crazy Kenny's School of Tire Kicking.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
@Hammettf2b

This is the kind of value argument I'm talking about. I think there's a debate he might not be all that in-demand due to his contract.

If you're right, well yeah, bad idea. But if Retire91 here is right, I think I take a walk down to Crazy Kenny's School of Tire Kicking.
Hey, I'm all for kicking tires if the price is right. I would do it all day if all it cost was a couple of 2nd's and some meh prospects. I just don't happen to believe it would be that cheap.

nhlisawesome

Oct 26, 2019
As do I, HF Wings is pretty desolate
that's why you should be welcoming any poster here no matter what their disposition. Wings subreddit has died in number since their nazi mods ban anybody who criticizes the team. We f***ing suck and it's time to speak our minds and voice our unfiltered opinion(s) on how to turn this ship around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad