GDT: Let's Do It Again|Jackets@Lightning|Round 1 Game 2|4-12|7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
quote-i-went-to-ohio-university-studying-arts-and-history-and-playing-football-but-i-was-only-ed-o-neill-21-80-01.jpg

Sorry, was just browsing your GDT and when I saw this I couldn't stop thinking of this:

ShamefulFittingElectriceel-small.gif

Good luck tonight!

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I have only one request - if Bob lets a quick one in, let’s not go all crazy on him, ok guys?

you know very well that most hockey fans tend to surpass teenage menstruating girls in instability and being overly emotional during certain moments. Its what the game does to men's psyche and its how most of us are.

yes I'm perfectly aware that this is a very generalizing statement.

Reactions: CBJ AZ goalie

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Yeah team, let's do this - come out strong, but if TB just plays balls out for the first 5-10 minutes, weather the storm and take the crowd out of it.

(not bad, 5 sports cliche's in one sentence)

I trust Bob will be great again - as a goalie, I see the goals he lets in objectively. 2 of the 3 last game he didn't have a chance on. Just the 1, with the rebound, he should have controlled better.

Super pumped again!!!!

Think I'll post my CBJ masks again for good luck - worked last time, and I'm superstitious.
IMG_20190407_170153.jpg

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I have only one request - if Bob lets a quick one in, let’s not go all crazy on him, ok guys?

Depends on the context of said goal. People can't be blind of the facts. If its a breakaway, like the first game, then yeah not his fault. But if its like the 2nd one? He deserves it.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Depends on the context of said goal. People can't be blind of the facts. If its a breakaway, like the first game, then yeah not his fault. But if its like the 2nd one? He deserves it.

a great goalie should be able to stop "many" of those. While its not really Bob's fault, he still should be able to stop 50+% of those.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
The moment Murray is cleared to play, he will draw into the line up.
Wouldn’t you think he would be skating and conditioning first ? You don’t sit out for 1.5 months , dr clears you from a back injury , or concussion , and he plays the next day . There has been no indication he’s even been skating

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Gavrikov might just be the only Russian Jacket next year

Arty, Zherdev, Filatov, Tyuts, Bob, Bread

:cry:

Look at the bright side! This organisation is very likeable, with or without our countrymen.

Im almost in love with this franchise while my gf shouldnt be allowed near Foligno.

Reactions: We Want Ten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce