Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
upload_2021-7-26_14-55-7.jpeg

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Watched way too many games in the disastrous 06-07 season as a kid just becoming a hardcore hockey fan.

Dmitri Afanasenkov became a favorite of mine after he did this.

06-07 was my second year watching the Flyers, good times, lol. I remember them claiming Afanasenkov off waivers right around New Year's Eve, I don't remember a whole lot specifically that he did though.

Couple other names from that time- Petr Nedved and Denis Gauthier- I remember the Flyers trading for both the year before, and as my family had the Bears season tickets then, I remember seeing both play for the Phantoms when they were waived and demoted, lol (think they got waived in different years though).

Mike Rathje, because we didn't follow all the off-ice news back then so while he really retired because of his back issues, to us he more or less seemingly disappeared off the face of the Earth. For years my dad joked that Holmgren must've had him tied up in his basement.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I can't believe it took me this long to think about my boy Chad Larose and that time he stole somebody else's shoes so he could kick Scottie Upshall in the face.

After the Hurricanes won the shootout for a 6-5 win Saturday after 65 minutes of rough-and-tumble hockey, Carolina forward Chad LaRose stood in the hallway between the two dressing rooms looking for Flyers forward Scottie Upshall.
LaRose emerged from the Carolina dressing room furious with Upshall for “dirty” and “personal” things he said on the ice.
“I even put someone else’s shoes on so I can kick him in the face,” LaRose said.

LaRose_2009-04-09_115_wiki.jpg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I am not going thru the whole 9 pages, but the first random guy I thought was

Eric Bruntlett

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad