Les Canadiennes de Montréal Thread

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
It's not looking great for the Canadiennes if they continue like this.

On another note, these commentators are much, much better than the ones they usually use. I normally watch the games on mute because they suck.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Inferno make it 1-0. This goal was coming. Inferno is clearly the better team so far. They've been buzzing around Les Canadiennes zone since the start.

Juve

May 13, 2011
My god

giphy.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Inferno controlled that period top to bottom. Les Canadiennes have to find a way to shut them down and generate their own transitions. Inferno outskated Les Canadiennes all period long.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Calgary was flying through the neutral zone all period long and Montreal needs to find a way to stop that or this will be a blowout. The first 5 minutes of the second will be critical for Montreal.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I watched all of Montreal's televised games this year. I have never seen them dominated like this before. Normally they do domination.

I didn't watch all of their games. I did follow their progress. However, they lost both their games against Inferno this season.

I don't know if you remember how those games went, but were Les Canadiennes dominated those games, as well?

Juve

May 13, 2011
I didn't watch all of their games. I did follow their progress. However, they lost both their games against Inferno this season.

I don't know if you remember how those games went, but were Les Canadiennes dominated those games, as well?

If I am not mistaken only one of the games were televised. It was pretty back and forth from what I recall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad