Leon Draisaitl has the highest points per game the playoffs in the last 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
JHrbLMj.jpg

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Thought he was awful in game 4 but otherwise decent. Not Hart trophy decent tho. He banged in some rebounds and was otherwise ineffective. His linemates had zero finish.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Who honestly cares? I would rather root for a competitive team than have one guy on my team put up 400 points per season. Individual trophies mean nothing at the end of the day.

Yes, I too would feel this way if my team was the defending champions....

In a world where there are 10 good teams followed by dirt, and then followed by trash, the fans of teams which are dirt and trash cheer for what they can.

I'd say individual trophies means something for the players. Winning them is no small feat.

Not to mention the fact that we were 2nd in our division and playing for a playoff spot. I'd classify that as competitive. If the idea of competitive is to be challenging for a cup and making conference finals, what team were you cheering for over the last 40 years?

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I’ve seen a few people suggesting that Draisaitl “didn’t show up” for the Oilers this year, and even a few suggesting he was a big reason they lost.

He wasn’t. He was very good. He’s very good in the playoffs in general actually.
Draisaitl didn't play in this year's playoffs.

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
1) as far as the NHL is concerned, yes, they did.

2) beat a team that doesn't have their two best players "accidentally" injured and maybe you have something to crow about.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension or do you not understand what the word "Qualifiers" in Stanley Cup Qualifiers means?

It's literally in the logo:

cut.png

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Do you struggle with reading comprehension or do you not understand what the word "Qualifiers" in Stanley Cup Qualifiers means?

It's literally in the logo:

cut.png

The games that were just played were playoff games, and points scored in them are playoff points.

I know this is a tough concept for Calgary, but try to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad