Confirmed with Link: Leo Komarov named to All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
As many or more points than Thornton,Toews,Vanek,Forsberg,Johansen,Oshie,Perry,Parise etc etc etc. He's had a hell of a year.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
KOMO IS ALL-STAR

komarov2-e1404239377321.jpg

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Kudos to Leo..! Best Leaf scorer on the team right now... (with JVR)
....and one of the highest point totals in the League..! He definitely deserves this..!! :yo:

The Grinder: Leo Komarov's First Ten Goals & Hits - TML 2015-16

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Should of been JVR IMO

If you look at goals scored, Komarov goes with 1 goal lead. If you look at points scored, then, JvR has a 1 point lead.

Either player could have gone, however, JvR is more likely to go in the future, so, give Komarov his moment in the sun now. JMHO.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
good for Leo.I wonder how many other 3rd and 4th liners could excell the way he has if given the chance?

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure the World's Most Interesting Man will be more entertaining.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
If you look at goals scored, Komarov goes with 1 goal lead. If you look at points scored, then, JvR has a 1 point lead.

Either player could have gone, however, JvR is more likely to go in the future, so, give Komarov his moment in the sun now. JMHO.

Not saying Komarov doesn't deserve to go based on the season he is having, but the entrants were chosen 100% based on fan votes.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I wonder how he will play at the allstar game since he can't hit anyone? Hahaha
Congrats uncle leo, your best year gets properly rewarded.

I wouldn't be surprised if he threw a few hits, LOL. It's in his DNA.

Congrats to him.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Komarov's clearly been our most important and positively oriented player this season. It's been clear to me from the start of the season that he is a FIRST LINER for life for us and will retire as a Maple Leaf. Might even win something big while at it because without players like these.. teams can't even win anything. Komarov hits, plays defense, leads in his own way and does almost no mistakes at all. He also gets on peoples nerves at times and all this makes him so special and important. While all of this, he also scores more than anybody and also outscores phil useless kessel. Komarov is much, much much more important player than Kessel to any team. To any team. While kessel makes other teams worse and mixes things up negatively, Komarov makes every team better.

Well deserved. Leafs fans will never, ever forget Leo Komarov.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
So many people didn't want this guy back and were *****ing about the contract Nonis gave him. Someone pull up the thread a lot of people need to eat crow
LEO IS A BEAST
I know, I was right and 90 % of people here were WRONG.

I knew that he is a first liner for us and could score more than anybody while playing defense, hitting game and all of that at the same time. There's nothing more special and important than that. He is much more important than some Phil Kessel who can't even score more than Komarov in our first line. Komarov understands the game so well, plays defense (kessel doesn't understand nore can he even play defensively because of his poor size and strength). I knew that Komarov can play first line in the nhl because of his previous actions in russia. He dominated the league (first liner all season long) scored the most, won the most and ****ed people's ass the most. He's our best player period. Suck on that.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
So is it mandatory for at least one player from every team to have a player in the ASG? I wonder what hand Leafs management had in Komarov making it. IMHO he deserves it more than anyone in the league. He truly loves the sport of hockey. Never been so proud of a Toronto athlete since Donaldson won MVP

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I really hope Leo lines up Perry and sends him through the glass. Then maybe I'd actually enjoy the game.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So is it mandatory for at least one player from every team to have a player in the ASG? I wonder what hand Leafs management had in Komarov making it. IMHO he deserves it more than anyone in the league. He truly loves the sport of hockey. Never been so proud of a Toronto athlete since Donaldson won MVP

so in a couple months then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad