Confirmed with Link: Leo Komarov named to All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
We should be looking to move him at this point. Value at his all time highest.

We might be able to snag a 1st for him at this point.

Maybe we shouldn't. Unless its going to end up being top fifteen. Imagine trading this guy for a dud like Pascal Paradis in the late first round? Be horrible.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I was totally expecting a "cliche" pick from the Leafs, Dion or JVR. Glad that they went with the real star of the team :handclap:

Luck of Duck

Jan 20, 2013
No one would ever, prior today, put Komarov and All-Star in the same sentence. And he will be one of the least recognized and skilled players there. But he's been phenomenal this year and it's great to see his heart work and perseverance be rewarded.

Except in Russia? I mean Leo has participated KHL All-star game. Twice. 2011 and 2014...

But I agree, NHL All-star game + Leo, did not see that coming...

Also, 2011 Leo participated at least to two skill competitions, fastest skater + the fastest skater team relay, and if memory serves his team won both events...

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Who's the last drafted and developed Leaf player to participate in the all star game for the Leafs? Kaberle?

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
This is going to be my reason to watch the ASG

Leo is going to take everyone out in the All Star game. Then teams will have to offer us 1st round picks for Parenteau,Grabner,Matthias,Boyes etc.

That's the pain. We are causing it. That's the plan.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
So many people didn't want this guy back and were *****ing about the contract Nonis gave him. Someone pull up the thread a lot of people need to eat crow
LEO IS A BEAST

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Can we get a Leo chant next time he scores a goal? I'm thinking something similar to the Tulo ones at jays games.

clapclap - clapclapclap - clapclapclapclap, LEO!

Or as soon as frost announces Komarov as the goal scorer everyone says hello!. :laugh:

"Scored by number 47, Leo Komarov!"
"Hello!"

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Too bad about Reimer's injury woes or he'd no doubt be joining Uncle Leo.

This was absolutely the right call from the NHL about what Leaf to put forward. Very well deserved this season.

CONGRATS UNCLE LEO!

Northern Dancer

The future ain't what it used to be.
Mar 2, 2002
5 K from the ACC
I love Leo and appreciate everything he does and brings to the Leafs and its great he is going to the All-Star game to reward his fine play. :yo::handclap:

However it does show where the Leafs are when he is their All-Star and in comparison to all the other players going has to be among the lower skilled players in this game.

Mess, can't you just enjoy the moment, we are all well aware we have the weakest roster in the NHL.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I love Leo and appreciate everything he does and brings to the Leafs and its great he is going to the All-Star game to reward his fine play. :yo::handclap:

However it does show where the Leafs are when he is their All-Star and in comparison to all the other players going has to be among the lower skilled players in this game.

Who wasn't aware of "where the Leafs are"?

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I am joining the NOT trade Leo club, he makes it look easy but its NOT easy being a beast, guy is just a natural.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Didn't realize the change in format. 3 on 3?

So does that mean Stamkos and Komarov will be a line?

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Congrats Leo and well deserved. That being said, playing 3 on 3 without real body contact should be interesting. I'll probably watch now.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
So what disciplinary actions would happen if he just Tie Domi's his elbow into Ovechkin's brain?

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
A little late to the party, but a very well deserved nod for Leo. He's really found his way this season under Babcock.

:handclap: Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad