GDT: LEND ME YOUR ENERGY | Draft Lottery GDT | Sens Edition

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens PP in 2 years

Lafreniere-Brown-Tkachuk-Batherson-Chabot-Stutzle

a16ab8fb3a2aeb40-.gif

"Sacrifice: an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure."

Anyone got any memorabilia they don't mind burning?

An Erik Karlsson card since the Sharks pick was acquired thanks to him?

Feels like a 5 and 6 kind of day.

Actually I'm feeling good vibrations

@saskriders

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
lol you were supposed to post your video

Unless it was someone else?

How do we bet?

The Hitler Reacts video?

Also, I have to work during the lotto, and I am going to try to take my break during it, but no guarantee. Can anyone be nice and text an Alberta number for each reveal?

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Hopefully it is okay to post this without asking the mods to vet my source. So my friends dad works for a video editing firm. They usually specialize in documentaries about post colonial wildlife. With TSN's offices restricted, they have been contracted to do some packages for TSN. Mostly ads and stuff, but they were asked to edit tonight's draft lottery show. His dad took a screen cap of the winner, so I'll post it below with a spoiler warning. Just keep it in this thread because apparently there is a video water mark that could be traced back to his editing unit. I wouldn't want him to get in trouble for this. Don't scroll down unless you want to be spoiled.

nui4u2t.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hopefully it is okay to post this without asking the mods to vet my source. So my friends dad works for a video editing firm. They usually specialize in documentaries about post colonial wildlife. With TSN's offices restricted, they have been contracted to do some packages for TSN. Mostly ads and stuff, but they were asked to edit tonight's draft lottery show. His dad took a screen cap of the winner, so I'll post it below with a spoiler warning. Just keep it in this thread because apparently there is a video water mark that could be traced back to his editing unit. I wouldn't want him to get in trouble for this. Don't scroll down unless you want to be spoiled.

nui4u2t.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-26_18-10-39.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-26_18-10-39.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Problem is others may read this... I did, thanks and now it should be removed. Only the enlightened should know this.

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On

nui4u2t.jpg
lol that looks about how amateur the NHL would do our logo :D

Speatleysson

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario

nui4u2t.jpg

Yikes.. I don't know what looks worse. The Ottawa Senators logo here or Gary Bettman.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad