GDT: LEND ME YOUR ENERGY | Draft Lottery GDT | Sens Edition

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
The lottery is rigged. So Sens will receive the worst probable scenarios. And will draft US college players with three first round picks.

demotivational-posters-seems-legit31.jpg

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I have such a hard time knowing if we've won or lost as the read them out in reverse order!
Someone want to check my math here?

As they draw the order...
...if we hear one team skipped, we can still have:

1+2, 1+4, 1+5, 3+4, 4+5, 5+6

...if we hear two teams skipped, we can still have:
1+4, 2+5, 4+5, 5+6

...if we hear three teams skipped (or if they draw LA at 7), we for sure have:
5+6

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Might as well to start to know the meaning/origin of his surname:

Freniere Name Meaning, Family History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms

Early Origins of the Freniere family

The surname (La) Freniere was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France, where the family held a family seat in early times.
This family can be traced back to Thibaut, the lord of Fresnes, who was in the service of the duke of Burgundy with eight horsemen, in 1358. The members of this family also settled in other regions of France. One branch was formed in Fresnières, a village in the department of Oise, in the district of Compiègne, in Picardy.

Reactions: innocent bystander

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Pessimism has been the best way to avoid being crushed by this team repeatedly for the past two years, but... screw it. I miss being optimistic. Let's get some Lafrenière up in here. May as well get as fun a team as possible to watch over the next few years.

Don’t do dis to me bro.

Imagining Lafreniere on the first line imposing his will and then second shift Tkachuk reeks havoc with Chabot on either or both shifts.

Too much optimism for me. I’m all for it.

Twenty. Five. Percent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad