Philly
Never forget.

11dba30b-3e17-49ea-8fea-a241a7932638.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
He had that awesome run in the playoffs- the Redemption Line. Not that he wasn't bad, there's no similar high-point for Jori... unless there's a cocaine joke/pun I just glossed over.

It could be easily argued that youd have to be pretty doped up to buy anything from Ville's clothing line?

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
He had that awesome run in the playoffs- the Redemption Line. Not that he wasn't bad, there's no similar high-point for Jori... unless there's a cocaine joke/pun I just glossed over.
I'd say Lehtera's rookie (and even second) season in St. Louis was a pretty similar high point. Not quite as much scoring, but he was playing excellent all-around at the time (as opposed to Leino, who was pretty much just a complimentary scoring player who brought not much else if he wasn't on the scoresheet).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lehtera probably can't believe he wasn't bought out in either year he was here. He got every last cent of that contract.

Reactions: Ruck Over

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Because I'm factoring in their careers outside of Philadelphia. Lehtera had a couple years as an effective 2-way center in St. Louis and Leino was absolute garbage in Buffalo.

I think most people assumed that the question pertained to their time as Flyers.

If its just Finn with worst career to play for the Flyers, im sure there are worse than both.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
VdV, now Jori- former reliable heavy vets leaned on by the ex-Flyers HC whom no longer have jobs in the NHL. It took Manning a bit longer to get there, so his name belong with an asterisks.

This.

Pretty much sums up why the Hextall era was a disaster on the ice.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad