Lehtera and powdery substances

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So whats the rule here? Is he allowed to play in the league regardless of being charged, do we have to initiate terminating his contract?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Seriously though, what's the impact on the team? I assume he has to go back to Finland, although he's not due in court until January.

Have the Flyers issued a statement yet?

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Snot and eightballs, baby.

giphy.gif

Hakstol scratched Lindblom for an alleged coke dealer in his final game. Never forget.

thumb_mak-ride-comely-castle-only-three-things-scare-me-two-37148814.png

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If this somehow deletes him and his cap hit from the team, then God or Santa or whatever else of higher power really does exist.

I wont even be greedy - ill happily take his cap hit this year if they just delete him from the team. Not like we dont have more than enough space as is.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Prosecuted, hasnt been to court yet. The guy has a right to plead his case without losing his job if he is innocent.

He is a terrible ice hockey player, but he is still a human being. Some of you are quite frankly being dicks.
That has nothing to do with the court of public opinion. You can also lose your job despite only being charged... If the charge and PR fallout resulting from it is damaging to an organization/employer, they have every right to terminate an employee over something like this. Happens all the time...

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
At the very least he is going to need a leave of absence to stand trial in Finland right?

mokom

Feb 1, 2011
Jori Lehterä is best Finnish player born in 1987. That's kinda sad :(

edit. oh, Komarov and Rask are also 87, so third best unless I missed somebody else.

Last edited:

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Prosecuted, hasnt been to court yet. The guy has a right to plead his case without losing his job if he is innocent.

He is a terrible ice hockey player, but he is still a human being. Some of you are quite frankly being dicks.

Due process is part of The Process?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3