TV: Legends Of Tomorrow Season 4

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
This may be the only forum where this will land... but today Tom Wilson scored twice and added an assist against the Islanders, and lulled a minotaur to sleep playing Sweet Baby James on a guitar. That's a full night. Nice pipes too.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Mona was a dumb addition to the cast. Her thing with Gary was cute, but now she's been given a job that she clearly isn't capable of handling and her character has entirely been boiled down to being the silly, naive, ditzy one that we're supposed to find endearing but really she's just annoying.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I like Mona, she brings a human element to that stuck-up drones known as the Time Bureau. Shipping her and Gary.

Last edited:

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Caught up with this week's episode. Wow had to be a top 5 or even top 3 in the series. Completely ridiculous with the James Taylor minotaur stuff. Loved the guy who played Hemingway. Intro was pretty funny too.

Good balance because this show will eventually get pretty grim once the main villain enters. Still waiting for the once a season Jonah Hex cameo.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Today I learned that part of the reason for all the Ray/Nora relationship stuff is that Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are actually married in real life. :laugh:

Also this was a fun episode* with a good twist leading into their midseason finale. Shame they won't be involved in Elseworlds to any significant degree.

*Except for Mona. I stand by my assertion that her well-meaning quirky/ditzy girl personality isn't nearly as entertaining or endearing as they want it to be. She continues to make stupid decisions or act foolishly and I think we're supposed to like it but I just find it grating.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Today I learned that part of the reason for all the Ray/Nora relationship stuff is that Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are actually married in real life. :laugh:

Also this was a fun episode* with a good twist leading into their midseason finale. Shame they won't be involved in Elseworlds to any significant degree.

*Except for Mona. I stand by my assertion that her well-meaning quirky/ditzy girl personality isn't nearly as entertaining or endearing as they want it to be. She continues to make stupid decisions or act foolishly and I think we're supposed to like it but I just find it grating.

due to the introduction of Batwoman and a few other characters it just made sense to sideline them this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad