TV: Legends Of Tomorrow Season 4

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Can't find the old thread anymore (search function really working great...not) so here'e a new one.
The cross-over event of the season Crisis On Earth X was done in two days with the parts 2-4 airing on Tuesday, a day after part on Supergirl. Overall, much better than last season's cross-over event. Stein... :cry: Curious way of getting Snart back in the show. Ending got a little over sappy with an impromptu double wedding.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Seems John Constantine will be regular character next season.

Wally West moved to this show with a new haircut that looks really bad on him and he's still stupidly arrogant.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Seems John Constantine will be regular character next season.

Wally West moved to this show with a new haircut that looks really bad on him and he's still stupidly arrogant.

The more Constantine the better. That guy is really good.

A great episode next year would be something they did in the comics: have this Wally meet the "original" Caucasian Wally aka the guy who was The Flash from 1986-2003. That would be super funny.

This is the best DC CW show. It doesn't take itself seriously and throws in lots of self aware references like Star Trek, Aliens, etc. Just fun.

Really hoping they keep Amaya for Season Four. My celebrity crush. But at some point, they'll have to end that love story.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
interesting developments

if the show gets picked up for another season(and all points looks like it will) Matt Ryan's Constantine will join full time

Matt Ryan's Constantine Joining 'Legends of Tomorrow' Full-Time

Has it ever happened where a character from another show on another network has joined a series as the same character? his show was on NBC in 2015

I don't know if this counts at all but the one that comes to mind almost immediately is Michael Dorn as Worf from Star Trek: TNG to Star Trek: DS9

They were both on Channel 11 where I lived (the old WPIX in NY which is now ironically The CW) but in other areas of the country I remember DS9 being on other channels like UPN in Vegas, NBC in other areas, etc.

Legends should come back. There's enough freshness and they have enough characters from The Arrowverse and ones they can borrow from DC (I'd love to see The Question come into play) to make that show work a few more years and there's still money to be made.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I don't know if this counts at all but the one that comes to mind almost immediately is Michael Dorn as Worf from Star Trek: TNG to Star Trek: DS9

They were both on Channel 11 where I lived (the old WPIX in NY which is now ironically The CW) but in other areas of the country I remember DS9 being on other channels like UPN in Vegas, NBC in other areas, etc.

Legends should come back. There's enough freshness and they have enough characters from The Arrowverse and ones they can borrow from DC (I'd love to see The Question come into play) to make that show work a few more years and there's still money to be made.

Both were Paramount productions, Constatine was a David S Goyer production via Ever After/Phantom Four Productions for NBC--Legends is a completely different company

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Both were Paramount productions, Constatine was a David S Goyer production via Ever After/Phantom Four Productions for NBC--Legends is a completely different company

Very true. You win! LOL. I tried.

Two other sorta examples...maybe.

1. Doctor Who 1996 Fox Movie; Sylvester McCoy came back to plat the Doctor and quickly regenerated into Paul McGann. Fox did the movie and I don't know how much if any stake the BBC had in it besides a copyright.

2. Night Man and Manimal-to be fair they were both Glen Larson projects, but the main guy from Manimal did show up on Night Man. It may have not been a regular thing though.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ok, this week's episode just had the most ridiculous plot point. :laugh: You want to impersonate Mallus so you get someone that sounds similar to him = you go to the Lord Of The Rings set and get actor John Noble to record some lines for you. :laugh:

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Nice Ghostbusters reference to end the season. Well done as always.

Of interest: next season will be more monsters and supernatural based per the showrunner and obviously having Ryan as Constantine there will feed into that.

Richardson-Sellers is staying on as a series regular which is interesting as she may have a whole sub story different from the team. Smart move because you never ever ever take the hottest one off the show. Instant ratings killer.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Nice Ghostbusters reference to end the season. Well done as always.

Of interest: next season will be more monsters and supernatural based per the showrunner and obviously having Ryan as Constantine there will feed into that.

Richardson-Sellers is staying on as a series regular which is interesting as she may have a whole sub story different from the team. Smart move because you never ever ever take the hottest one off the show. Instant ratings killer.[/QUOTE]

what they are saying is she will be back in a new character

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I...I can't even... Stay Pufft Marshmallow Man would've woken my neighbours from my laughter but Beebo was close.

Franz Drameh looked like he had become a father in real life because he sure built a dad bod quickly. :laugh:

Reactions: White Plains Batman

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The moment they showed up at a movie studio I had a feeling where they were going with this episode.

and then they said they were looking for "Ishiro Honda" and I lost it completely. :laugh:

I'm actually quite enjoying the direction this season is going with magical creatures, and I continue to love that this is just now the silly show that plants its tongue directly in cheek and doesn't take itself too seriously and has fun with the insanity of its premise. It's a welcome change of pace from the other shows.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I like the fact they do not take themselves to seriously

even Constantine has loosen up

The interesting this this show has done is shift pretty much all of the focus on the newer characters and make it their story. Costantine (who the season is about)/Zari/Charlie/Nate and even Eva, it's all about them. The other three are there almost to be parents or just play their team roles/have romance.

It's funny how the of the DC CW shows, this one is written the most loose while Black Lightning/Arrow are super serious.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The interesting this this show has done is shift pretty much all of the focus on the newer characters and make it their story. Costantine (who the season is about)/Zari/Charlie/Nate and even Eva, it's all about them. The other three are there almost to be parents or just play their team roles/have romance.

It's funny how the of the DC CW shows, this one is written the most loose while Black Lightning/Arrow are super serious.

Not sure if it's because of that but this show right now seems more enjoyable to watch than those two. Some things certain characters do in Black lightning just seem infuriatingly stupid an Arrow has become increasingly repetitive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad